anyone experiencing this??

all_iz_well

Reaction score
hey girlies....hows everyone doing???

Im 18+ weeks and for the past few days, esp after eating i start finding it very difficult to sit comfortably, and tightening...anyone else getting anything similar??? i am bigger than i was first time at 18 weeks but just wondering...and i get out of breathe easily, mind u i havent been going to the gym as often as i should be!

thank you :):shakehead:

Yeah im getting that already, But not just when I eat, Its when i need to pee, or have gas, or when hes sitting really low. Sucky Im having to sit half reclined or i get a sore tummy

I am the same and when i get up i feel like i have a stitch

same here i cant eat has much as i feel really full and like you afterwards find it hard to get comfortable x

I've been getting really really uncomfortable after I eat since 20 weeks and my goodness it hurts! I've found that if I put my lunch or dinner on a side plate, eat it and then go back later on when I'm hungry again and put the rest on the side plate it's easier than one huge meal that I'm then in agony after x also drinking whilst eating helps me for some reason, and eating really slowly x

somedays i can eat loads and are fine and other days it takes me ages to eat and i get out of breath for anything (OH have to do all the work them nights)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back