going sooo slowly....

Oh really! Thats good. So your May 25th now. I hope i have baby by then, my OH starts a job that week and its very unlikely they will give him patenity leave in a brand new job :( xx

awww no, youll have to eat loads of curries etc etc that week then!! we can egg each other on! lol x

Oh i know, i have the feeling knowing my luck it will end up being a june baby! Doesnt may feel forever away? Its hard to believe that by then we will have big bumps and checking to see who has had there babies :) x

i know, its so strange. I keep seeing people with babies and thinking omg im gonna have one of them!! lol x

I found that once I started to feel the kicks everyday the excitement came back! Hope it does for you again soon x

Honeyloops - When did you first feel kicks? I cant wait for that. x

Cherelle - I know what you mean, i keep seeing babies and thinking 'i want mine now' lol x

little bubble bursting feelings from 14weeks (which were so light you could convince yourself it wasnt the baby, plus only felt if I was lying down & on alert!) then got stronger from 16weeks. I'm now 20weeks & they're much harder, I can sometimes see my stomach move & my hubby has felt the kicks too.

However!....my first child I felt from about 15weeks and my second child I didnt feel at all until after my second scan!

xx

oh yes i think once i can feel baby it will bring my excitement back for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back