God....will this 2WW ever end?!?! Update sore (.)(.) ouch!!

LOL @ gypsy

Good luck mum2be? :hug: :hug:

Okay, now I know I'll end up kicking myself for saying this but with both my other pregnancies I had a cold and sore throat at around 5/6 weeks gone (just after I got my BFP's), and atm I feel awful - my throat is killing me and I've got the shakes and achy limbs.

And also (now don't laugh) I also grew long nails when I was PG with my boys and I haven't bit my nails for 4wks now. Just a silly superstition I know but hey ho.

skairdykat said:
LOL @ gypsy

Good luck mum2be? :hug: :hug:

Okay, now I know I'll end up kicking myself for saying this but with both my other pregnancies I had a cold and sore throat at around 5/6 weeks gone (just after I got my BFP's), and atm I feel awful - my throat is killing me and I've got the shakes and achy limbs.

And also (now don't laugh) I also grew long nails when I was PG with my boys and I haven't bit my nails for 4wks now. Just a silly superstition I know but hey ho.

oh just test please :pray:

and I'll visit you in first tri..but if you want to wait that's fine :wink:

TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

LOL you lot crack me up :rotfl:

I can't test, I have non :wall:

I really do feel rough as a budgie's arse. Don't know if it's the bug going round or because I'm PG. Maybe my AF's not here cause I'm ill :think:

But if that was the case why haven't I spotted? Of FFS!!!! :rotfl:

fingernails do grow more when ure pg hun hehe

i just over a cold still got the blocked runny nose tho hehe

skairdykat said:
I really do feel rough as a budgie's arse. quote]

does Budge know how rough her arse is :rotfl:

being ill can't delay AF - only ov :think:

so no excuses - poas tomorrow and text me with the results as I'll be at work :wink:

Hey skairdy -

You and I were due on the same day - Tuesday! I tested lastnight and had a faint pos and this morning and had two faint positives - one extremely faint. I am testing again on Friday - praying that the witch doesn't arrive in the meantime to spoil my fun. Why don't we stick it out till Friday together? I know I cheated a little but I can wait now *L*

:pray: :pray: :fingerscrossed:

Sue

:cheer: Tiny Sue

I won't be testing Friday though cause the witch came during the night :wall:

Only just got out of bed, feel awful, so it's definately a bug and not PG. This is the most I've talked since yesterday cause my throat is killing me.

So I'm going to try and put TTC to the back of my mind and enjoy Christmas :cheer:

sorry to hear AF turned up Skairdy....

Make sure you have a very merry christmas to make up for it

:hug: :hug:

Thanks hun :hug:

Cheri22 said December and saw the dates 18th -21st meaning something. So I will either conceive this month although the dates don't tie in there. Or March - I'll be due to OV on the 19th March and will then be due to give birth in December.

At least I can now have a drink at New Years :wink:

:hug:

Although very jealous that you get to have a proper drink new years eve - it's shloer all the way for me :lol:
Have one on me chick :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww skairdy, sorry she got you.

Feel better soon hun.

Roll on xmas and 2008, and have a great time enjoying yourself over the hols.

Go to bed now with a hottie. (that could mean a hot water bottle but also OH*L*)

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back