God....will this 2WW ever end?!?! Update sore (.)(.) ouch!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
This 2ww seems to have gone on forever :wall:

I usually spot for 7 days b4 AF, but this time theres been nothing :shock: Hoping thats a good sign but not holding my breath.

Don't really feel pre-menstral either TBH but she'll prob show up as usual :roll:

No not yet, I'm still sure AF will come tomorrow for some reason even though I've not spotted and had no pre-menstral symptom apart from the odd twinge here and there.

And TBH a bit scared to test too early in case it ends up being a chemical pregnany :?

Ooh, good luck. When are you going to test?

+++

Going to try and hold off testing till Friday, thats if the witch doesn't show before then that is lol.

oh i've got everything crossed for you hunni!

I really hope with not having your normal spotting that it's a sign for you :pray:

Just to update........

I took off my bra last night and my (.)(.) felt like they weighed a ton!!! My god they were sore. I thought yesterday that my cleavage looked bigger but just put it down to AF or the top I was wearing lol. They don't usually get as sore as that with AF. They are still sore now but not as much now I have my bra on.

I have had a bit of spotting this morning but only like a pin prick size on my underwear. It was light brown

I also feel rough, I have a sore throat and can't have a proper poo :oops:

I've put a towel on just incase because I've got to go into town now.
I'll let you know how the day pans out.

Hopw everyone else is doing well :hug:

oo hope she stays away and be relaced by a BFP :dance:

fingers crossed hun but it sounding really good :))))))

i was quite bad yesterday with really bad crampin all day and a really bad back, still feel quite crampy but not tha bad....so either a painful AF on her way (very bloody late- excuse the pun) or a good sign hehe.

i had an email yesterday off one of those pysicis that tells u things free of charge. he sed that hes got important news to to tell me wednesday oooo lol

Oooo jemz hope it news of a BFP :pray: I love things like this - spiritual, paranormal everything that can't be explained 8)

Well back from town and although I feel like I'm going to come on theres no more spots in my undercrackers :cheer: but when I wipe the pee thats on the tissue is kind of light browny in colour :think:

I love smilies me, can you tell? :rotfl: :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

and me :wink:

good luck - hope its your month :hug:

still queasy a lot - but I've given up hope this month :(

that's why you can have it as yours :rotfl:

No!!!! I don't want to go into 1st Tri on my own lol.

I may just have to wait till March then :shakehead:

How can you make us wait until friday!!!!!

That's just damn inconsiderate!!!!!!!!!! :moon:

good luck girls

i am due to test friday/sat if i can hold out :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back