confused about HPT test result **UPDATE**

Congratulations honey - get yourself over to 1st tri!

Valentine xxx

Congrats honey, don't stray too far mind you've given me alot of good advice. "moomoo you have been evicted from the TTC house, pack your things and get outta here" :hug: :hug:

well i had docs this morning, she changed my tablets (for heartburn) as the ones i was on said not suitable for pregnancy but these new one are ok luckily, just hope they work as good. :dance:

I told her about the tests getting darker but only slightly and not as dark as with my other pregnancies and she gave me a pot to send a FMU sample off to the hosp tomorrow, should get the results back by thursday dinnertime or friday..god seems like ages away! she's pretty sure it'll come back ok though, i am too really but it'll just be nice to have it 'confirmed' by someoneelse KWIM? anyway we were going to do all the paperwork but she said wait till the test comes back and we'll do itthen. I asked 'what if' it comes back neg, do they do bloods etc but she said no they just wait another 2 weeks and if no af do another pee test :shock: i sooo hope it comes back positive!!

i'll hang around here until i know for sure

Hey congratulations :D It's about time we got some more BFPs on this board. Hopefully more will follow too :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back