getting the motivation to diet!

BTW theres a south beach diet book. i dont follow it to the letter. i find reducing my carbs just does the trick for me.

Im trying weight watchers :) Started yesterday! I also went for a run last night (only 2 miles) and going for a 2 mile walk in an hour. Im keeping a food diary so if I cheat I have to admit it to myself by writing it down. It stopped me buying a chocolate bar yesterday lol.

food diary really helped me in the past. might start one again. maybe Ill keep a diet journal on here so I have to confess to you guys!! I got a weightloss ticker yesterday, you like?!

I tried to do a weightloss ticker but somehow it never came out right :( Not sure where I went wrong lol. Your aiming to lose the same as me! :) It might spur me on if I see your ticker going down!

I just updated my thread showing off about how well Im doing today! :rofl: Im gonna be good today so I can brag this evening :lol:

How often do you weigh yourself? Im not sure how often I should be updating my ticker??? feel free to nag me if its not going down. I want to have my body back by christmas!

Im going to weigh myself every monday because I weighed myself last night and I was 11st 6lb. Im going to aim for 1lb a week but if Im losing it more quickly Ill set myself a bigger target each week. Deffiantely getting my body back (well better...as I was 11st pre-preg) before xmas.

Weve got to look good in the party season! I gave you :pompom: for the dedication to fruit this morning!

:yay: i saw. thanks! getting my 5 a day in early before it all falls apart!! :lol:

Im gonna start a PF slimmers thread :)

Im trying weight watchers :) Started yesterday! I also went for a run last night (only 2 miles) and going for a 2 mile walk in an hour. Im keeping a food diary so if I cheat I have to admit it to myself by writing it down. It stopped me buying a chocolate bar yesterday lol.

I did w w before I got pregnant and lost just over stone and half. Found it really easy once I got into it. R u going 2 the meetings melio? I'm going 2 try and do it without going this time think it'll be hard tho.
We should swop recipes and tips I've got loadsa books x

Nah not going to the meetings. My gran does it so Ive just stolen 2 books off her :) Im still getting the hang of the whole points thing though and had an omlette yesterday not realising that the eggs were a total of about 6 points! But with ww I think it just helps you change your eating habits rather than following a diet for a short amount of time.

Well done on losing a stone and a half before though! :pompom: In all honesty though...Im just having what my mum cooks in the evening :blush: so not really making meals myself lol. How many points are you giving yourself each day? My gran thinks Ill be about 19 points. No idea how to work it out though...I suppose thats why the meetings are good.

Nah not going to the meetings. My gran does it so Ive just stolen 2 books off her :) Im still getting the hang of the whole points thing though and had an omlette yesterday not realising that the eggs were a total of about 6 points! But with ww I think it just helps you change your eating habits rather than following a diet for a short amount of time.

Well done on losing a stone and a half before though! :pompom: In all honesty though...Im just having what my mum cooks in the evening :blush: so not really making meals myself lol. How many points are you giving yourself each day? My gran thinks Ill be about 19 points. No idea how to work it out though...I suppose thats why the meetings are good.

i'll have 2 get all my books out this afternoon and look at them properlly again. and work out my points. i can work or points out for u. i'll have start a thread with weight watchers recipes and tips or any other low fat recipes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back