Does anyone know i diet i can do???

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
I really want to loose weight, i hate myself so much. i have never overeaten but my trouble is i am a seriously fussy eater. i hardly like anything... this is what i eat
-pasta
-Tuna
-Pizza
-Chicken
-Jackat Potatos
-Cheese
-Baked Beans
-Milk
-juice
-Tomato soup
-Chocolate (haha)
-Fruit
-cereal

i dont eat any veg. and the only meat i eat is chicken and tuna!apart from that list i dont eat much else!!! (I am being totally seroius).when i go shopping i get the same old stuff for me and eat the same old thing everynight (practically).
I get so bored with the same food and there is not a single diet out there that caters for fussy eaters... (that i have found). i thought sliiming world would work but it didnt.

I cant Cope with being a blob anymore. I hate going out without Theo as i think people are going to look at me and think ooo heffa... but when theos with me i feel more secure as i think people will either look at theo or know ive had a baby.

does anyone know a diet that would suit me? i do like exercise but i am also so tried. i cant stop falling asleep at the moment :(

is there anyone else out there like me? lol

im nt a fussy eater so not much advice apart from the special k springs to mind?

Get your butt on amazon and buy Paul Mckennas 'i can make you thin' you dont need will power - its very clever make s perfect sense - you can eat what you want as long as you follow the golden rules. Ive done it a week, ate what i want and already lost 2.5 lbs!

Steelgoddess is doing it as well!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Get your butt on amazon and buy Paul Mckennas 'i can make you thin' you dont need will power - its very clever make s perfect sense - you can eat what you want as long as you follow the golden rules. Ive done it a week, ate what i want and already lost 2.5 lbs!

Steelgoddess is doing it as well!

do u mind me asking what are the golden rules.. will buy book if its good:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back