Gender Test....Results Thread!!

Bumping this thread!!

Did this with wrong amounts !! Only used a teaspoon of bicarb instead of tablespoon and about 2 inches of pee instead of a cm!!

But fizzed up , with a head like a guiness !!

So its saying boy!!!eeek

Wow this seems so long ago! Mine was right for a boy when I did it xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Mine was right, I'm having a girl :)

This was the only test which is right for me... All my other old wives tales etc said boy! Lol been scanned twice told girl so fingers crossed as I've prepped for a girl! ;-) lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Mine was right for me too :) said girl and I'm having a girl :) xx

ahhh bloody hell to think we did this Jan/Feb time!! :) Seems so long ago!!

This test also worked for me!! :)xx

I know it seems ages ago now!! Lol

Do the test!!! :) xx

Tapatalking. X

i just did 1 tablespoon in a cup and peed about 1-2 cm and no fizz whatsoever-

i really am getting convinced im having a girl!

Not long at all :) :)

I remember the morning of my gender scan.. i felt so sick and nervous ahaha! xx

I had no fizz and I'm having a BOY! Sorry girls x

KayKay theres maybee a sliver of hope for my poor sisterless daughter yet then with three brothers and maybee another on the way ha!?

I got exactly like the picture babyslog linked, I know cause I took a photo, although by the time I took it the bear like head had gone down by half, but looks spookily the same!!

I felt soo omg that could be really what happens, that I then warned my daughter, lets all prepare for a boy and anything else we will deal with later , she wasn't very impressed, but It made me think I need to start doing this...

a boy tho, would be the best thing for my little son , who this baby is for, to grow up with, so all good.=, just need to start getting head round it, don't think I had, as my gut said pink! ha

Last edited:
I did this last night. No fizz, which would suggest a girl but I'm sure I'm having a boy! Only time will tell... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back