Gender Test....Results Thread!!

Ok ill add u xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Eeeek, being induced on Thursday so will see if the non fizz proved true for a little lady!

Ooo good luck hun!! Xx

How far on do you need to be to do the test?

I think 15 weeks but not 100%

How far on do you need to be to do the test?

i read about 14/15weeks aswell..
i tried from about 15 weeks onwards and found my morning wee fizzed up LOADS more.. but everytime there was always a lil fizz. and it was right i had a boy!

Ooh I'll have to remember to try it!!

Well I have a gorgeous little boy laid on my chest as we speak so test was wrong for me!

Aww.Congrats hunxx

anyone know how early this will work?

Awww another thing I have to wait to do.......can't wait to be further along when all the exciting things happen, like scans, movement, peeing on bicarb etc :)

Not long huni.. Itll fly by!! I no it feels like the early days drag.. i hated it!!

Try it, i only read online where someone mentioned 14weeks. Try it every week and see if theres any diffrence.. i didnt no about the bicarb test untill i was over 14wks anyway.
I found i got a good fizz in the AM.. but if its a girly itll be like mixing it with water.. nothing! so compare xxx

I'm unsure to if mine has fizzed it not! I think it's flat but there is a little bit of fizzed but hardly much???
So... those who fizzed- was it much? And if not was there nothing on the top? Xx

It's meant to form a troth on the top for a boy like a beer x

Hmmm It's barely a fizz then just tiny bubbles x

I had tiny bubbles 3 times and I thought girl but Im having a boy. Wonder if its ANY bubbles!

I had tiny bubbles 3 times and I thought girl but Im having a boy. Wonder if its ANY bubbles!

That's what I'm thinking! Lol
Need comparisons! Haha
All my other 'tests' say boy except this one!
Find out Friday. Lol can't wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back