Hmmm opk what are you saying?1

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Hi All,

So out of a desire to do so i decided to do a test at lunch- wouldnt normally do it that late, but i didnt think about doing it his morning. Anyway at lunch i got a faint line within a min (pic that you can see my feet in!) Then i did one when i got home and the line was there within a min again. Pic quality isnt great as i used my phone and it didnt want to focus!

So what do you all think?

First time uploading pics, so i hope it works!

To add this is the first time that i have had even a faint line...except for evap lines after half an hour.

Attachments

• 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
The 2nd line needs to be darker than the control line for it to be a positive. I get faint 2nd lines come up withing a minute on my OPK's all month.

As there is a faint line, hopefully over the next few days it'll get darker until u get your positive and can get BDing. Yeah u can use them as HPT's aswell, lots of girls on here use them this way aswell as OPK's. Sometimes give an earlier positive than HPT's but again the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Good luck for this month

I've never had a real positive on these OPK's all i get is faint lines,
The darkest line i got last time worked with my temp chart showed that I did ov on that day.

I would count that as a negative x

how do i post a picture

Last edited:
i tried to add mine but cant

Last edited:
I used the paperclip to upload my pics from my computer- Cant do that from my iphone!

Ok, so i need to work this out. I did a opk today and there was no line...well apart from an evap line that appeared after a long time.

As i said, in a different thread, i had some stabbing pain on my right side on Friday(lasted 10 secs). Friday was the day i was due to ovulate..though i was more than expecting ovulation to be late this month. SO did i ovulate...did i miss it?!!

Another question...it is possible to have af even ig you dont ovulate. Is af dependent of ovulation? If not then so we jst bleed a certain time a month?

I think i am confusing even myself!:wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back