Funny things your children have said to you 8-)

My 5yr old Niece got into the car when we picked her up from school the other day and she had been poorley so we asked how she was feeling, she replied

"Im not poorley anymore and feel alot better" *forces a cough out* "well apart from this fake cough"

:lol: :lol:

Evie is too young yet but my nephew (OH's sisters son) is just at the age now of saying some really funny things.

Last night OH phoned his sister and Aaron answered the phone. So they had a chat and then OH asked Aaron if he could "speak to his Mummy" and Aaron said yes and then proceeded to shout... "Mummy...Evie's Daddy is on the phone for you!"... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Suddenly he's not Uncle Andy anymore!

My MIL was telling me that Aaron had asked her the other day if she was staying for tea. She told him she had to go home to feed Grandad and Dolly the dog. So Aaron asked why she wasn't feeding Peggy. Peggy was their other dog that died over 2 years ago when Aaron was 2...so anyway MIL explained that Peggy was in heaven to which Aaron replied... "For goodness sake is she not back from heaven yet!?" :rotfl:

Then a couple of days later he was at MIL's house and there were 2 dog bowls on the floor so he asked what they were. MIL explained they were Dolly's. Aaron said "isn't one of them Peggy's?" So again MIL explained that Peggy had gone to heaven and she didn't need her bowl anymore. Aaron then replied..."Well when Dolly dies you won't need either of them will you!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pilkers said:
My MIL was telling me that Aaron had asked her the other day if she was staying for tea. She told him she had to go home to feed Grandad and Dolly the dog. So Aaron asked why she wasn't feeding Peggy. Peggy was their other dog that died over 2 years ago when Aaron was 2...so anyway MIL explained that Peggy was in heaven to which Aaron replied... "For goodness sake is she not back from heaven yet!?" :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that really made me laugh!

Babysitting for my eldest niece one evening who was 8 at the time and we were waiting for a programme to start which we had said she could watch before going to bed. Hubby was channel surfing and came across some boxing. My niece started to ask a few questions like why aren't they wearing tops, hubby replied saying it was so they weren't restricted by a top. My niece then said so I suppose they wear shorts to cover their penis :shock:

My SIL is a science teacher so all body parts are called by their actual name in their house but it was so funny, I had to hide behind the laptop laughing while hubby answered, yes sweetheart that's right :lol:

thought i'd share a few of my cousins comments....

when he stayed in a hotel on holiday over here there was a little boy about his age standing on the bench outside the hotel bar, my cousin turned to me and very loudly said 'thats a naughy little boy,' i looked at him 'well seats are for bottoms and not for feet' the other boys parents werent impressed.

my grandparents have a model nativity scene on their window sill every christmas one year when he was about 3 my cousin asked me what it was, so we went through who all the figures were and what they did. with absolute horror he said to me 'but cousin claire thats not right!!!'
i asked why, (expecting him to say baby jesus was in the wrong place or something) but no, 'cousin claire, baby jesus wasnt born on a window sill!!!!!' :lol:

nickilubs said:
:rotfl: Just reading through my little brothers comments on Bebo and some one had commented on one of his pics where my little bro is cuddleing a very worried looking girl, his friend said "they class that as rape these days" my brothers reply was "na its okay, I shouted surprise" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Our local Wilkinson ALWAYS has a long queue. I was in there last week with my friend and her three year old and she was being very good and patient waiting and then all of a sudden she shouted at the top of her voice "OH COME ON" which made everyone in the queues laugh. :lol:

George has just come out with a corker!

He was calling Sam Makka Pakka then he said to me there is a place in Israel called ''Makka'' we were taught it at school..........I think he means Mecca :lol:

ETA: I am a complete dunce because i have googled and it is called Makkah :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

There should be a how stupid are we thread

At DD Ellie's 9th birthday party, I handed out some Penguin chocolate bars. In turn, each girl read out the joke on the wrapper and then in turn me and DH explained the joke as most of them they didn't understand. Anyway, it came round to Ellie and after reading the joke out she replied with the answer as "it says ingredients?".

If you haven't realised, Ellie hadn't realised that you needed to turn over the flappy thing to reveal the answer.

Well, it was funny at the time. As I typed this out, I realised how non-funny it actually sounds!

The other week we were walking home with the kids and this police woman walked by and the kids started talking to her and James said "do you have handcuffs like mummy and mat do in their bedroom" believe me we were soooooooooo EMBARASED :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol, some of these are corkers!

heres ONE of the many i've had said to me......

one sunday on the way out of church my then 6yr(now 9yr old) said to me 'if god is so great, why did he make bees?'
i had to snuff a lol and explained....'without bees we wouldn't have honey as bees make the honey for us to eat, you do like honey?'
he replied 'yes.....ok, i'll let god off then!'

that was when i cracked up!

Ellie was talking to her Nan on the phone the other day. She said "What are you doing Nanny". to which she replies that she had been watching tv and doing something or other. Nanny then said back "What are you doing?" to which Ellie replied "Talking to you".

We all cracked up.

Oh great thread, i just had to post....

I've always called my daughters "private" parts her flu! While bathing her last week she asked me what the proper name was for it.....
I replied "Vagina" She screwed her face up and said "Doctor in China!!!!"

Oh god talk about laugh lol. I'm now a little worried that her hearing isn't what it should be, but my god she brightened up my day!!!

She is 7 by the way! xx

my lo is too young yet but hs saying a few words but my 29month old nephew has been telling every1 he has a baby in his belly and getting it out to show every1!! my sister is 18weeks preg and his trying to include him by saying its mummys daddys and liams baby lol x

I was in asda the other day with my OH and DD when a bloke walked passed with a big mohican and it was half green and half black and my DD pointed at him and shouted "look mummy daddy, funny hair" Me and OH burst out laughing!!

lol i love this thread,

when my son started seeing his dad and staying at the wkends i thought it was great, till a few months later he was about 3yrs old, we were in town shopping and a girl walked passed my son shouted huba huba sexy lady. i didnt know where to hide my face.

when he was about 4 he asked me for a drink, as i was on the phone to my mum at the time i replied to him in a minute sweetie, he then stood up placed his hands on his hips and stooped his foot and said 'get off your fat ass and get me a drink,' i couldnt move for laughing.

Kids do say the funniest things

a few weeks back was in the car with my MIL and OH with my DD lilith she is two and a half, she randomly started shouting out of the blue 'keep going' to which we all started laughing it continued for a few minutes until we got to a roundabout and she turned and said 'nana sue keep going' only for my MIL to reply 'lilith we cant go that way we will end up in a hedge then field' to which she replied 'keep going, just keep going' had us all in tears. had it all the way home which was 17 miles away lol

on a train ride to High wycombe i needed the toilet when i walked out my daughter annoced to the whole of the train 'Mummy gone pee pee. did you do a poo mummy?' to which i went bright red and quickly returned to my seat never seen so many people laugh x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back