Funny things your Oh says:-)

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Mine had me in stiches the other day :lol: :lol:

i found out James has some funny ideas of what the birthing pool looks like :roll: :lol:

He said to me while we were sitting watching telly

so what do i do with this whole labour thing then? i mean how do i help?
I was a bit confused to this i so i said" well just be there for me say nice things hold me hand comfort me give me back rubs extra"

He said "yes i know all that i ment what do i do when you get in the birthing pool"

DO I GET IN WITH YOU???
DO I NEED TO TAKE MY SWIMINING PANTS???
IF IM AT THE SIDE OF THE POOL HOLDING YOUR HAND WILL YOU PULL ME IN WHEN YOUR HAVING A CONTRACTION???
HOW DO THE MID WIFES CHECK BABIES ON THE WAY OUT I MEAN DO THEY WEAR SNORKLE GEAR TO SEE ?????

You have no idea how much a laughed at all that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He thought the birthing pool was a huge massive olympic sized swimming pool
And that he had to get in with me and the Midwifes wore snorkle gear or scoober diving stuff to see what the baby was doing and the help me give birth

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
BLESS HIM :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That made me laugh so much!!! Bless him, he sounds a little panicked probably because you haven't long left now!!!

geordie lass said:
IF IM AT THE SIDE OF THE POOL HOLDING YOUR HAND WILL YOU PULL ME IN WHEN YOUR HAVING A CONTRACTION???

That is brilliant!! :rotfl:

This isn't baby related but last night I was chopping up some lettuce for dinner and my OH said that when it is chopped in half it looked like a brain. Then he said 'maybe that is why they call it a head of lettuce!!' He looked so chuffed with himself! :roll:

The other night my OH came home fRom work and said. Can you go into labour tonight as it's concreteing tomorrow and i hate concreteing.

xjoann said:
geordie lass said:

That is brilliant!! :rotfl:

This isn't baby related but last night I was chopping up some lettuce for dinner and my OH said that when it is chopped in half it looked like a brain. Then he said 'maybe that is why they call it a head of lettuce!!' He looked so chuffed with himself! :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: bless his little cotton socks

cherylcusack said:
The other night my OH came home fRom work and said. Can you go into labour tonight as it's concreteing tomorrow and i hate concreteing.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh dear your still here so he will have to concentrate poor lamb :rotfl:

Oh aren't men so funny!

My OH said all serious the other night....

you know Imogen doesn't seem to be able to go off to sleep unless we are holding her hands or we are with her... I mean have we created a monster??!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Talk about melodramatic! I cracked up and said... er...NO! You wait til she's two and having tantrums... then we'll consider whether we have created a monster!

hee hee

:rotfl: Thats funny!

I was telling my aunty that they only had one birthing pool at the hospital and you never know if someone gets to it first...

She replied "oh well I don't think you should let them make you share! you can't have your baby in the pool with another woman there"

lol

Beatlesfan said:
Oh aren't men so funny!

My OH said all serious the other night....

you know Imogen doesn't seem to be able to go off to sleep unless we are holding her hands or we are with her... I mean have we created a monster??!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Talk about melodramatic! I cracked up and said... er...NO! You wait til she's two and having tantrums... then we'll consider whether we have created a monster!

hee hee

He is in for a huge shock if he thinks thats bad :lol:
im a Nursery nurse i know 2 year olds he aint seen nothing yet !!!!!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh bless him!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that made my stitches hurt where I laughed so much :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back