Funny things your children have said to you 8-)

my mum still reminds me of this ...

i was about 4 and my mum and me were reading a book, and the convo went like this..

me - 'mummy what are those lines on your head?'
mum- 'they're called wrinkles, you get them when you're old' (at this point she pulled a sad face)
me -'oh its ok mummy, they'll come off in the bath' :wall:

.... not sure the same applies to wrinkles as to paint or felt tip lol

I have loved reading all these. Sooo funny. My little girl comes out with something on a daily basis.
The other day she shouted me into the bathroom shouting:

'Mum i'm complicated' she meant constipated. Bless xx

Oh dear, Vic has done it again! We were playing Trivial Pursuit and there was a question about Mars and Jupiter being separated by a belt of asteroids...he said "hey, we have asteroids in our willies!", happy to show that he DOES listen in class. :shock: He meant spermatozoids, of course... :oops:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lisa

Hayden cracks me up everyday i must start writing down the funny things he says, i keep forgetting them all!
anyway a few funny things he has said lately..he was opening and closing the PS2 and i had asked him 3 times to stop so i got up and said "Hayden i asked you to stop" and he said "oh god i can't do ANYTHING!"
Another time he came up to me and said "mummy i am very lucky" i said yes you are a lucky boy and he said "i am very happy today and very kind" it was sweet but i couldnt stop laughing!!

I was sat with my son and my mum looking at photographs of my wedding. My son pointed to a pic of me and my DH and asked where he was. My mum said he wasn't here yet he was in mummy's tummy. My son turned to me with the most puzzled look on his face and said "mummy, did you eat me for breakfast"? For now, thats as much sex ed. as he needs :rotfl:

Another one was from when I was working in a reception class at Christmas. I asked the class if anyone could tell me the name of the special baby that was born with the animals. This one little girl put her hand straight up and replied so confidently, "I know, its Tarzan". And they say the true meaning of Christmas is dead :rotfl:

:rotfl: Just reading through my little brothers comments on Bebo and some one had commented on one of his pics where my little bro is cuddleing a very worried looking girl, his friend said "they class that as rape these days" my brothers reply was "na its okay, I shouted surprise" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nickilubs said:
:rotfl: Just reading through my little brothers comments on Bebo and some one had commented on one of his pics where my little bro is cuddleing a very worried looking girl, his friend said "they class that as rape these days" my brothers reply was "na its okay, I shouted surprise" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG :shock:

Lou said:
nickilubs said:

OMG :shock:
Don't worry he was joking!!!!!

Sat round the dinner table today (boxing day) with the family, everyone was sharing what their nicknames at school was/were...
nephew said his was 'Harvey-darvey'
MIL 'Corn Chowder Crowder'
FIL 'Negsy'

I asked DS if he had any nicknames, he put his knife and fork down and contemplated for a moment then a flicker of recognition lit up his face and he replied....

'Well I've been called Lesbian before'

We all chocked on our roast beef :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oliver is always coming out with funny phrases...the best one to date was we were in the cafe in asda with my OHs mum and sister and my OHs mum went to the toilet she comes back and oliver starts shouting from other end of the cafe "GRANDMA YOU DONE STINKING POO POO IT STINKING" i nearly wet myself laughing and grandma went very red and said quietly "no oliver i went for a wee" to which he went(in loud voice) "NO YOU DIDNT YOU WENT STINKING POO POO" think she wanted the ground to swallow her up!

Another time was we were in the toilet and someone in the next cubicle was doing a number 2 and as mank as it sound you heard it plop into the toilet oliver pipes up and goes "someones doing a poo poo it stinking" and then proceeds to pretend gag really loudly!!!!

Jed needed a shave and Isaac asked him why he had head on his face and neck :lol:

Me & Isaac were in the bath last night and he said to me 'mummy your boobies are long' :shock: I laughed and he said 'and down' :shock:

:rotfl: I couldn't breathe I was laughing so much, Jed came up to see what the fuss was all about :rotfl:

He was then trying to wash himself and struggling and trying to bend his hands up under his armpits, he saw me watching and sniggering and he said to me with a very serious face 'mummy I am trying to be a monkey, and a chicken'.

Of course! :rotfl:

lou i actually love issac, that boy will be a comedian :rotfl:

oh and i have tears from laughing so much at his comments :lol: :lol: :lol:

sarafet said:
lou i actually love issac, that boy will be a comedian :rotfl:

oh and i have tears from laughing so much at his comments :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is a funny little thing :rotfl:

Lou said:
Me & Isaac were in the bath last night and he said to me 'mummy your boobies are long' :shock: I laughed and he said 'and down' :shock:

What a little cracker lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
Lou said:

lou you should have said, 'and you made my boobies long AND down' :rotfl:

sarafet said:
mummykay said:
Lou said:

lou you should have said, 'and you made my boobies long AND down' :rotfl:

I did! and my saggy belly that he keeps pointing out like i don't know its there :roll:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back