Funny things kids say!!

newbump

Reaction score
I was just remembering my pg and thought about when i was about 20 weeks, my neighbour told her little 3 year old that there was a baby in my tummy, she looked up at me horrifed and said "your not meant to eat it"

Any one else got great one liners from children during pregnancy??

Natalie x

Well it wasn't during pregnancy but Jess asked me if i would put Aimee 'back in' the other day! :D . She sick of her crying now.

my 4 yr old brother asked if i can ask my partner to put a baby in his belly, but then said but my belly buttons small it might not fit out :lol:

Just found this on a forum LOL

My four year old son saw a someone with tattoos for the first time the other day. He turned to me and said "Mommy isn't she worried that her mommy will yell at her when she gets home?" I asked him for what? And he said "for writing and drawing all over herself!"

lol

This was a couple of years ago my friend was about 30ish weeks pregnant. My friend and I were sat chatting in her living room, her 3 year old sat on the floor eating some crisps. He gets up walks towards my mate opens her legs (we both have strange looks on our faces) and then trys to *ahum* put crisps up her skirt. She shouts at him and asks him what hes doing, he replys 'Im trying to feed the baby and thats the only way in' :roll: lol

i dont have any one liners but i am sitting here with small stickers round my belly button. Jessica thought adorning my fat tummy with these before she went to bed would be a good idea.

Hi

When i was near the end of my pregnancy i saw a friends at the Brick with her two kids the older one who is 4 said why is Katrina so fat mom?
Lol .
Katrina

When we were pregnant with Callum, we told Daniel before their was a bump 'we're going to have a baby'. Daniel replied 'can I help chose it' as though it was like picking wallpaper. When Callum was about 6 months old, he was crying and Daniel said, 'see mummy, I should have picked and it would be a nice baby' :shock:

Adele still comes out with really funny stuff, when i was pg with colby i was watching home birth diarys on discovery health and a woman was moaning and groaning as u do...lol Adele said is that woman doing a big jobby because thats what i do on the toilet when i have a sore tummy :lol: :lol:

Once at the bus stop near the end of my pregnancy with Colby adele was talking to this man (she talks to everyone its frightening sometimes but im always holding herhand) and the man said are u going to have a wee brother or sister and she said yeah and its going to come out my mums bum :shock: :shock: i was mortified it was the way she said it with this really loud laugh my face was bright red and didnt know what to say, after that i had to stop watching discovery health when adele was about....lol

My sisters eldest was about 2½ when i was pregnant and she was all knowing about babies etc as my sister had just had her youngest. she was facinated with the midwives etc and my sister had explained a bit about how sophie was born.

one day she was aking me all about the baby and she very proudly told me she was going to 'help me' have my baby and be my midwife :shock: i said well its not easy hun you need to know what you're doing to be a midwife. she said -thats ok mummy told me - you push and i'll pull! :lol:

my other neice whose two was totally facinated when i was breast feeding. once alex wasnt feeding and was starting to root around a bit so isla pulled down my top and said 'Here you are!'

x

when i was about 6-8 months pg my friend daughter who is 5 said "is your baby out of your tummy yet?" i said "no" sweet heart "well why not i want to play with it"

my son comes out with some right ones! he told the taxi driver the other day that his daddy likes naked women, well i could have died.
Also our neighbours keep parkin outside our drive why i dont now, anyway i was out cleaning my windows the other day kai was helpin, the woman from next door came home an said hi to kai he was chattin away to her an all off sudden i hear him sayin 'someone keeps parkin outside our drive an its driving my mummy an daddy mad'! thats one way to get the msg across!
xx

:D If you want honesty, ask a kid!

My SIL is pregnant with her second at the moment, and her five year old has been told that there's a baby in Mom's tummy. So he keeps opening her mouth so that he can shout down her throat at the poor thing!

Sue

this is nothing to do with babies, bt my niece with my sil when a rather large unattractive walked past so lauren said loudly "mummy isnt that lady ugly" so shelley said "you mustnt say that its rude" so lauren said "well she is". my sil didnt know where to look

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back