From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

Aww happy 1 month old! :love:

:yay: for xmas tree (i've been trying to finish putting mine up for 2 weeks)

James is now 9lbs 3oz, so he's gained 1lb 2oz in 2 weeks??

He does love, love his food but I am not sure if this is an average gain or not? I meant to ask but I was too preoccupied with getting him to stop screaming!

Birthweight was 7lbs 8oz, weight at 2 weeks was 8lbs 1oz and today he is 9lb 3oz.

Dad picking me up to get tree soon and Mum will pop up and sit with fatty :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

It sounds all normal to me :) well done James :love: he will slow down next month so don't worry really, just keep trying to stop him screaming lol :) only that would still work with Amelie...
She was gulping down the milk the little chunk now I beg her to eat more than 1 oz...

Yip! Sounds prefect to me. William put on between 9oz-15oz a week in the first 9 weeks! It does slow down xxx

Happy 1 month James.

Weight gain is fab! Sounds normal to me too. xx

Happy belated one month to James :) it's amazing how time flys!! We're get Madison weighed next week, looking forward to seeing what she weighs, I think definatley near 9lb!

Happy one week you little cute chunky monkey.

Yay for a tree Nat, I won't be doin a tree this year, stressed as it is preparing xxxxx

That sounds like a good weight gain :) Harry was 7lbs11oz at birht and he was weighed the other day at 9lbs 1/2oz so James is beating him lol! I call Harry fatty sometimes as he has a cute double chin :D Can't believe our babies are 1 month old now!! xxx

James is such a hungry baby, he'd literally feed all day and night if he could.

However he took about 7oz's between 8-11pm last night and then slept from Midnight to 5am :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Glad you got a decent few hours sleep last night :) Makes all the difference... Ah, your cat looks like she's guarding James bless her :D! xxx

Crimbo tree is finally up, James is asleep in his crib [in the bedroom] and Mummy has had a well deserved glass of Baileys!

016.JPG

025.JPG

xxxxxxxxx

Love the Christmas tree Hun, really fab! Ours is a token effort this year due to there being a blooming birthing pool in the front room! James is doing fabulously, that weight gain sounds perfect and he is just so scrummy I don't know how you can do anything other than look at him all day!!! Xxx

Well done honey!!! Enjoy those moments of peace :D xxx

Just caught up and seen James slept for 5 hours!! Woo..it's a great surprise when you check the clock and see the time! I know I feel like a proper human when Madison sleeps through :) She did last night but I got woke up with some commotion going on outside!
Is that Ewe the sheep in the crib with James? Sings has a light and makes sounds? I seen this yesterday in John Lewis, I love the look of it, does James like it? Was thinking of getting it for the little lady

How is your new little nephew getting on? I can't believ how much our babies change in such a short space of time!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back