From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

Hope, I had a close baby carrier with AJ, similar to the moby. Both me and AJ found it hot and uncomfortable, AJ was sick a few times because of it.
I've gone for one like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300680074905?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

S likes being upright so the Mei Tai is perfect. xx

How are you getting on with this one Charlie and did you buy it from this seller?

Ceebee, I find the babasling very fiddly and cumbersome, now sure why as it's just material and a few clips??? :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

I've been looking into slings wraps and carriers. I think I'm going with the Manduca carrier it's a bit pricey but has some good reviews. I'm worried that the slings and wraps would be too fiddly for me.
Bet your parents are over the moon with two new grandsons so close to Christmas..so exciting! x

Hun have you looked at whether there is a sling library near you? We have one and if LO doesn't like the baby Bjorne that we've borrowed or the moby wrap I'll be going there to try before I buy if I can! I found mine on Facebook. X

Hope, I had a close baby carrier with AJ, similar to the moby. Both me and AJ found it hot and uncomfortable, AJ was sick a few times because of it.
I've gone for one like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300680074905?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

S likes being upright so the Mei Tai is perfect. xx

How are you getting on with this one Charlie and did you buy it from this seller?

Ceebee, I find the babasling very fiddly and cumbersome, now sure why as it's just material and a few clips??? :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

I have bought from that seller. I only ordered it on Saturday though. So waiting patiently at the door for post next week! I'll let you know though :)

I watched a few clips on youtube and it looks so easy to put on. I like the conneta slings but they are around £70 and if she doesnt like it its a lot of money.

We wouldnt be able to make a sling meet to try/rent a sling as our nearest is too far away but see where your nearest is :) xx

My nearest sling library seems to be in Arnos Grove (a Tube journey - almost to end of Piccadilly line :shock:)

I am not ready for public transport just yet !!

xxxxxx

My nearest sling library seems to be in Arnos Grove (a Tube journey - almost to end of Piccadilly line :shock:)

I am not ready for public transport just yet !!

xxxxxx

Ironically, public transport would be a lot easier with James in a sling :lol:

I have the Baby Bjorn Carrier, everytime Aaron goes in it he's zonked!

So much would be easier with bub in a sling Tweety :lol:

I'm shattered but just about to bung in the roast (chicken and stuff needs to be used so I may as well)

James, OH and I went shopping earlier, we just picked up a pressie for my new little nephew and a few goodies from M&S.

We then nipped in to see OH's parents - his sister is still over from Ireland so James got to see Granny, Grandad, 3 out of 4 uncles and his aunty. Not sure why it was such a full house actually as only Granny, Grandad and 1 uncle live there?? :shock:

xxxxxxxx

Hi honey :) well done for getting a roast on. Also well done for going shopping - I still haven't braved that one and have been sending DH out for stuff...I find the smallest things seem like great achievements these days lol!

For the babasling, Harry screams when I first put him in it, but then he goes to sleep after a bit of rocking. He's in it now, which is how I can type this! I checked out the babasling website which has step by step videos telling you how to use it, which were really helpful and think I'm getting the hang of it more. Is it worth another try for you? xxx

James is 4 weeks old today - wowser!!

I have just started him on Infacol as the daily screaming fits are pointing more and more towards him having colic (and he is very hard to wind) I am hoping this helps as I am becomming a little bit despondent.

James is the most beautiful little creature but when he gets into a tizz I just want to sit and scream with him.

My SKy currently has no signal so I am going to do something useful and write my Crimbo cards whilst little legs is napping!

xxxxxxxx

Happy 4 weeks to James!! :) I can't believe how quickly the time has gone...I have just started Harry on Infacol too hon, on the HV's advice - lets hope it curbs the crying a bit eh?! Have decided the babasling isn't so great, so looking at alternatives - waiting to hear how C bear gets on with her Mei Tai - have you decided to get another sling yet? xxx

I'm also waiting to hear the verdict from charliebear :lol:

James currently sound asleep but I am so scared of waking him I am in silence and darkness. I just need an hour to myself, bad Mummy that I am..

Harry will be 4 weeks tomorrow as well.We ended up just a day apart hey?? I love that you got to have a due date baby!

xxxxxx

Hi baby James and Nat

Hope you both are doing well, you sorted for Xmas nat or are you just leaving Xmas this year lol?! Loads of people have said to me I don't need to bother but there are stuff I still need to get and I have had to write a list of what I want in which size from which shop incase I go into labour hahaha as long as baby can hold off 9 days I will be able to complete my Xmas shopping!

Everyone thought I would be in and out by now, so everyone is now predicting a Jesus baby, yay for me I guess xxxxxx

We loves infacol! The only thing that worked actually for Amelie!

Just say hello to explosive nappies now :D

Oh my nephew farted like a trooper when he had to take infacol but I hear it works wonders xxxx

Sometimes I'm so happy when Harry is asleep that I feel like a bad mummy! It sometimes seems like all we're trying to do is get him to sleep poor little thing!

I know, it's funny how our boys are so close together isn't it?! Love that Harry's a due date baby too :) He will be very punctual like his parents!!

Oh, I hear the stirrings of a hungry boy,so will be on feeding duty again very soon methinks. Enjoy your me time hon xxx

ps lol about the infacol effects :D

Last edited:
James already has explosive poo's and farts a lot prior to ever having infacol :shock: :lol:

xxxxxxxxx

Happy 4 weeks to James :)

S has a very windy bum without the infacol, now she has it, its like she's playing a tune! OH keeps asking if its me :shock:

I promise I'll report back about the sling. They tried to deliver yesterday when I was AJ's nursery play. So going to collect it from the mail office tomorrow. xx

William has started smiling when he farts - little mink! Haha... He's been very farty from day one x

One month old today - awwww!!!

We're going to get James weighed then off to get our Crimbo tree :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Aw!! Have a nice day :) need to post a pic when it's up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member