From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

Thanks ladies,

I said all along I was having a boy and she was having a girl so we'll see if I am right.

She's on route to hospital now and as it's number 2 hopefully it wont take too long!

xxxxxxxxx

Well done for getting out hon! I had a fight with the pram the first time we went for a walk and did my back in! Aw, James is lovely - looks like a tiny polar bear in that pic :) Good luck to your SIL! Hope all goes quickly for her... xxx

I have a beautiful, brand new little nephew!!!

Grandson number 5 for my Mum and Dad :lol: :lol:

No name or weight yet but it happened very quickly and she did it in the birthing pool with just G&A....

xxxxxxxx

Aww congrats to your SIL and to you on your new nephew!! hopefully you'll have cuddles soon! x

Aww congrats to your SIL! And also James looks bloody adorable in his little snowsuit! :love: xxx

Congrats to ur SIL - a little cousin for James to play with :)

Congratulations to your SIL and to being new Auntie Nat!! Another boy!! x

Aw!!! How nice :) James will have someone so close to grow up with - lovely!!! Maybe your next will be a girl :) xxx

Congrats auntie nat!!!

Jackson is due two little cousins after he is born, one boy and one is team yellow but I think girl xxxxx

Off to meet my new nephew in a few hours, it means I'll be leaving James for the first time... I'll only be gone an hour at most and I'll time it around his next feed.

He is staying with Daddy so he'll be fine but eeeekkkk, I've not ventured further than the local shops for a pint of milk without him!

xxxxxxx

Naw get us some pics!! How lovely for them to be close in age

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Aww, congrats on another little boy - will be great for James to have a cousin so close to his age :) I have been away from Harry a couple of times and I'm always so happy to see him when I get back - makes you realise how much you love them :) Was going to ask hon, I think I remember you saying you were getting a sling - did you get one? Yesterday Harry wouldn't stop crying so I tried the sling out and it worked a treat - went straight to sleep, so if you haven't tried this already, would highly recommend it :) Hope you enjoyed cuddles with your new nephew :D xxxx

Aww, congratulations to your SIL :) Hope it wasnt too bad being away from James.
I dont go further than the school without S atm, though its only along the road. I can be there and back in 5mins.
Hope your all well.

Ceebee, what sling have you got? I've just ordered a Mei Tai for S. Cant wait until it arrives. xx

New baby was perfect (and fast asleep ha ha!!)

He was a bigger birthweight than James was when he was last weighed a week ago... in-fact he's probably still bigger than James is now :lol:

I have a Baba Sling ceebee and James hates it :shock: he screams when I attempt to put him in it.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
amelie had a right shit fit when i tried to put her in a moby wrap :roll: she kind of tolerates a carrier but we will see...

Aww, congratulations to your SIL :) Hope it wasnt too bad being away from James.
I dont go further than the school without S atm, though its only along the road. I can be there and back in 5mins.
Hope your all well.

Ceebee, what sling have you got? I've just ordered a Mei Tai for S. Cant wait until it arrives. xx

I've got the babasling - still getting the hang of it tho as it's a little fiddly... Let us know how you get on with the Mei Tai :) xx

New baby was perfect (and fast asleep ha ha!!)

He was a bigger birthweight than James was when he was last weighed a week ago... in-fact he's probably still bigger than James is now :lol:

I have a Baba Sling ceebee and James hates it :shock: he screams when I attempt to put him in it.

xxxxxxxx

Ah, newborns do like their sleep :) doesn't last tho does it!!

Oh no! sorry that James hates the babasling. I guess every baby is different. maybe try a different one if you can. I do find it a bit tricky to get Harry into the sling to be fair, but thought I might get better at it... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back