From miscarriages to miracle - James Michael. Our sticky bean born on Daddy's B'day

It's SIL's due date today and no baby yet (her first was 12 days early so we all expected bub by now!!)

Now James is here I am just excited to meet my new little neice of nephew :lol:

I am glad there will be at least 2 weeks between babies though as they will at least each get to have their own "birthday". Had they been just days apart they may have ended up having joint parties?

xxxxxxx

He is such a cutie Nat, he's got a good weight too!! You must have special milk :)
Enjoy your afternoon tea xx

Aww he is gorgeous Nat. Glad to hear he is gaining weight nicely. Hope he doesnt have colic :( xxx

He's lovely! :) Sounds like you're doing a great job hon. Dh has gone back to work today, so I'm feeling quite nervous and like you haven't braved an outing on my own yet - got to take him to a clinic tomorrow so we'll see how I go! Good luck with it all hon - I know it's hard right now, but I'm sure we're doing ok xxx

James and I ventured out today (with my sister and her youngest boy so I did have help BUT I got the pram in and out all by myself :lol:)

I managed to pop into Argos for Christmas lights, some food in M&S, nappies in Boots, some bits for James in Mothercare and some cake from Waitrose :roll:

I've not spent any money for weeks and weeks so I am making up for it now.

Just bought the little one a few toys to wrap up for Crimbo and some more sleep suits... He slept the whole time we were out [about 2.5 hours] and of course hasn't slept since!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear you're getting out and about :)
It took me ages to go out and about alone with Eva bit when Damon came I was out right away and desperate for adult conversation and something to amuse Eva.

I'll be keeping up to date with this! Oh and more piccies please :) xx

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of one and WTT baby number 4 <3

Great to hear about you getting out and about Hun. I'm dreading managing the pram on my own. You sound like you are doing so well, but more pics please!!! Xx

Boo! !!:bum:

Yay to getting out and dealing with pram all by yourself woooo

I'll be online later if you fancy a chat xxx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Boo! !!:bum:

Yay to getting out and dealing with pram all by yourself woooo

I'll be online later if you fancy a chat xxx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Yes please to some adult conversation later lovely :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxx

Oh Im in love! He's actually edible!

Tapatalking excuse any typos!
Mummy of two, Angel mummy of one and WTT baby number 4 <3

so cute he is :love:
i want a little boy :roll:

So nice to read your journal! He is just toooooo cute! Makes my boy look like a toddler haha!
I'm with you on the pram theft thing, my friends pram got stolen from the boot of her car! Shocking! And my doctors has a pram park - but they don't look after it. So I hate walking to doctors! Agh...xxx

Looks like I am going to have a new neice or nephew tonight or tomorrow!!!

SIL has finally gone into labour at 40+6, she is still at home but this is second baby so I don't think it will be an epic labour....

Exciting

xxxxxxx

Oh! Can't wait to hear what flavour!! How exciting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27