Frightened - update

No advice hun just a massive hug, so sorry you are having to go through this x x

It is odd they are only offering induction hun as I was booked for erpc but ended up mc naturally I'd have a word about your options x

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Oh scn so sorry again your having to go through this xxx

I can't help much as mine was 11 plus 5 when i lost , the night before d&c but didnt stop bleeding so still needed d&c and transfusions. they thought baby had gone at 9 weeks plus.

I cant believe that at 13 weeks they should be inducing, i know i was offered tablets and hosp stay to medically miscarry in a ward but opted for d&c , but all started anyway.

Yourll be in the best place to be kept an eye on hun tho , will be thinking of you tomorow, hope all goes as smoothly as could be xx

Last edited:
Thinking of you today Hun hope it goes as well as possibly can I'm just so sorry you have to go through this at all wish I could just magic a happier ending for you and everyone else who have lost their baby's take care xxxx

I'm so sorry hun, it is so cruel that your baby died after everything had been going so well.

I opted for medical management when I had a mmc but my baby had only made it to 7 weeks. Unfortunately it didn't work for me.

I hope this day passes as quickly as possible for you and you are home soon. Take care xx

My thoughts are with you and your husband today. Xx

Michelle x

Big hugs to you and hubby today.

I hope they were able to give you a less traumatic option than the actually deliver the baby though?

As netty says they should be able to offer you a less upsetting procedure (of course whatever happens is going to be bloody heartbreaking)

Just get through this awful day, get yourself home and then you can begin the healing process.

Be kind to yourself BUT also make sure you eat and drink and don't let yourself get ill

xxxxxxxx

Hope everything went ok for you and ur bk home and resting ((((hugs)))) xxxx

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I got home from hospital this afternoon. Had the meds every 3 hours, had to have some diamorphine for pain and anti sickness meds for the vomiting around 5pm. My waters finally broke around an hour later but still no sign of baby coming and they gave up around 12mn and said they would restart the meds again this morning.
I got up around 6am and went for a shower after that my baby boy was born sleeping at 0632hrs. I chose not to see him for my own sanity. I was alone in the bathroom when it happened.
I got an injection to deliver the placenta and more meds but it still wasn't delivered by 930am so they took me straight to theatre for a general anaesthetic and evacuation.
Physically I feel fine but we're both emotionally exhausted by the whole ordeal. My husband has been truly magnificent and it's made me love him even more if that is possible.
Thanks again for your thoughts and kind messages xxx

I have been thinking of you all day scn. So glad you are back home and have your husband for support. Please take care of yourself. xxx

So sorry you had to go through this hun xx glad you have such an amazing hubby to support you xxx hugs to you both xx

so sorry...it sounds like a very emotinally painful procedure to have to go through. I hope you are resting lots. take carexx

Omg what a traumatic procedure I have no idea why they are making you birth like this I was nearly 15 weeks and still offered a erpc.. Seems unnecessary for you to go through all this I wasn't aware the baby had even separated from placenta so early

So sorry hun x anyway would have been difficult hope it passes soon for you xxx

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back