Frightened

Belle23

Reaction score
im new to this website and been on others but dont always get a reply and im hoping u all can try and put my mind at rest
I am 7 weeks 2 days preganat and symptoms have disapeared, well the few i had sore bbs and some nausea ( only way to describe it is feeling really nervous lol) i had runny pop (lol sorry tmi) in my 4th week but thats about all.

i have had a missed miscarrige before and now i am freaking out. i had a scan last thursday and got another one on monday to keep an eye on me and there was a heart beat but because i got to this point last time (baby died between 6-8 weeks, mc started at 11 weeks) my mind has gone into over drive and i am freaking out and checking google every 5 minutes.

i am proper frightened and hoping some of u can help me
xxx

Stop googling!
It's quite normal for symptoms to drop off, I'm sure everything will be just fine xx

Sent from my knackered iPhone

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

As for google, turn it off it's full of horror stories and does nothing to keep u sane.

A lot of ladies on here have their symptoms come and go, so really bad one day then fine the next then bak to really crap again. I would just try and relax and enjoy being symptom free cos u don't know how long it will last.

As for having a mmc before, I had one in June got to 11 weeks will major symptoms like sore boobs and morning sickness only to find no bean. I am so scared being pregnant again and have a scan this Friday to chek things are progressing.

In short try and relax which I know is hard to do, but we are here to help u out when u need us :hugs: xx

hey, i worry about this happening to me too. im sorry to hear that you had a missed miscarriage before, i cant imagine how awful that was. and i know the worrying probably wont ease much but what the girls said is true. so many people symptoms come and go. last week i had two days where i felt like i just wasnt pregnant. i felt so normal. i was actually praying for sickness just as a sign to show me i was still pregnant. and then since then i have been sooooooo sleepy/weepy/sick. and now i wish i was back to having no symptoms. lol. its most likely just your body adjusting.
hope all is well. xxx

My symptoms have gone too. Sore boobs, nausea completely vanished! But I'm sure everything is fine, apparently it is completely normal :) your scan will reassure you :) xxxx

Your not on your own hun. I haven;t had any MC's or MMC. But panicking with this second pregnancy, like all the other ladies have said your symptoms do come and go, I had really bad sickness with my son. This time barely anything. Only thing I got going in my favour is my sugars are going mental again so I am hoping peanut is making them do this x

Hugs hun as you can see your not alone ....try to stop panicking so much ..come to the forums post and chat to others and try to keep your mind positive ..some days i have less sypmtoms than other days as most of us seem to have.

I know the previous missed misscarriage is going to make you worry all the more ..if it will reassure you give your gp a ring and mention how your feeling

I had a mc in june its scary it does play on your mind. I really don't know what went wrong with that one by the time i had a scan it was an empty sac at 11weeks. I guess it all went wrong way before i knew it.

I am just trying to focus on 75% of pregnancy are fine. Symptoms come and go. last week i didn't have much nausea and boobs didn't feel as sore. Its come back with a vengeance now so don't be surprised if it all come back harder!

Hey hun, welcome & congrats.

I can't offer any advice or reassurance obviously, but try not to worry. There is no reason the same thing will happen twice and you just have to think positive about your LO.

My symptoms disappear for a few days at time, it's bliss, coz then they come back a million times worse :sick:

Good luck hun and keep us up2date with how you're getting on xxx

Please try not to worry, I had exactly the same and now I have a beautiful 10 week old baby. I found all the way through my pregnancy my symptoms came and went.

xx

Well the midwife forgot me. She is now coming tomorrow at 130 tomorrow. I am quite scared. But trying to stay calm xxxx

sorry she forgot you, Hugs you x you will ok hun x just keep thinking positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back