missed miscarriage

nic0la

Reaction score
My baby had died. The brown spotting on monday got slightly worse then stopped and started for the next few days untill my scan on thursday when I thought i was 12 +4 but my baby had died at ten weeks. the last 5 days have been a blur of hospitals and bleeding, fear and grief. Eventually had an evacuation under anaethetic yesterday so at least the bleeding is now less although i feel like I have been hit by a bus.

It feels so unfair, it took us 2 and a half years to get pregnant only to lose it like this.

I'm so so sorry hun :hug: Thinking of you at this sad time xx

I am so sorry for your loss. I had a missed m/c in March. If you need to talk please pm me xxx

I'm so sorry. What a traumatic experience for you. Thinking of you x

I'm so sorry to hear this x it's a horrific thing to have happen, I had one 2 and a half years ago x if you need to talk/rant etc please feel free to pm me x x

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you :hug:xx

I'm so sorry for your loss honey, MC is a horrible experience to go through. I hope you feel a bit better soon after the anesthetic yesterday x

really sorry for your loss thinking of you both at this really hard time xx

Last edited:
:hug:so sorry to hear that sweetheart hope your ok

So sorry you have had this happen, such an upsetting time, I had this in march, so please do pm anytime you want to talk, (I found talking about it when your ready, really does help you on your emotional recovery).

Sending big hugs to you both X

:hug::hug:So sorry that this has happened to you, big hugs xxxx

oh hun, am so so sorry to hear this! not much of a conselation but will be thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back