Friday 13th....:o( *UPDATED :o)*

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Well its living up to its reputation today!!

Found out this morning that we lost the boat we really wanted :(

Then DH just called, there was a break in on one of the sites we work on and we think about £25k worth of equip,ment has been stolen. :evil: Whats worse is that the lads who work for us there left the stock in a place they shouldnt have so it could have and should have been put away safely...but because of their incompetence we have lost a lot of ££. To make matters worse they think it looks lie an inside job by someone who works for our customer so we will be screwed for an insurance claim too.

:wall: :wall: :evil: :evil:

Friday 13th sucks :cry:

Jen what a s**t day you are having. :evil:

I cant beleive what has happened

have these hun

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry its been a rubbish day already for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: it gets better soon for you!!

:shock: you were buying a boat :shock:

1sttimemum said:
Sorry its been a rubbish day already for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: it gets better soon for you!!

:shock: you were buying a boat :shock:

Yeah hubby and i have been into getting a boat for ages and i just got some inheritance so we were gonna use some of it for a deposit and get finance on the rest of the boat. But we have been refused the finance. Dont understand why either cos we are good payers etc.

Bloody credit crunch. BAH!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww not nice

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i hope you maNGE TO GET one in the future

Urgh what a shitty day hun. I hope it gets better.

What a rubbish day you're having :( Hope it picks up for you :hug:

Aw thanks guys...Well things took an interesting twist at about 3pm yesterday...

We got a call from my dads solicitors and the amount of interest accrued on my inheritance means that we dont have to get finance and can buy the boat outright!!! Woooooo hooooooo!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So we made a mad dash to Swansea last night as the boat is in the marina there and we wanted to see it before we buy. So we saw it this morning and its just amaaaaazing!!! So we have put a deposit down and can get it within 2 weeks once my money comes through!!! Im so so sooo excited!! Its gonna be such a fantastic way of life for James to grow up with.
I will post pics in a bit.....

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Jen&James said:
Aw thanks guys...Well things took an interesting twist at about 3pm yesterday...

We got a call from my dads solicitors and the amount of interest accrued on my inheritance means that we dont have to get finance and can buy the boat outright!!! Woooooo hooooooo!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

So we made a mad dash to Swansea last night as the boat is in the marina there and we wanted to see it before we buy. So we saw it this morning and its just amaaaaazing!!! So we have put a deposit down and can get it within 2 weeks once my money comes through!!! Im so so sooo excited!! Its gonna be such a fantastic way of life for James to grow up with.
I will post pics in a bit.....

:dance: :dance: :dance:

What a fab twist of fate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER