I ordered a Wii Fit & I'm just getting messed about

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I ordered a Wii Fit on 1st July from gamingextreme.co.uk. They said that delivery would be 14th July so I paid £69.99 and expected to have it this week.

I just got an email from them, this is what it says:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your recent order for a Nintendo Wii Fit including
balance board.

Due to unforseen circumstances, the stock of Wii Fit's has been delayed
by the manufacturer
and despite repeated promises of delivery over the last 6 weeks, we
have been informed that they are not sure when we will get them.

As you are aware the game is in great demand and is very hard to get hold off. As advised above we have been promised delivery and sorry to say keep getting let down. It’s out of our control and if we could speed up the process we would for you.

We are very upset as there is nothing worse than buying a item and not getting it

If you ask us what date they will come we are sorry we can’t give any more dates out till we get some more news. Updates will be sent every Friday until we get conformation.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Best regards

The Management

Gamingextreme

For a start, they promised they would have them on 14th July. They took my money as soon as I paid so they've had it for 2 weeks now.

Also, the email seems a bit weird... like what sort of company is so vague about things? And it has spelling errors. It seems really dodgy to me.

What the fuck do I do now?!?! They can't even tell me when, or IF, I'll be getting it :wall:

I rang their customer services phone number which said 'This phone number is for help with products and delivery', but then it goes on to say if you need help email us - there's no way of actually speaking to anyone.

Think I can kiss goodbye to that £69.99 :roll: :roll: :roll:

It sounds like they've taken too many prepayments to what they have in stock and you're being kept waiting.

I'd write them a shitty letter :wink: It always makes me feel better! :rotfl: :rotfl:

does sound a bit funny not the sort of e mails you would get from a company, try contacting trading standards?

its so annoying when this happens this is the reason i dont buy anything from the internet :wall:

hope you get it sorted out soon.

Glad you got an e-mail back, I haven't about my refund :evil:

If they haven't got back to me by tomorrow, I'm going to e-mail them again saying I'm going to take it further..

If I haven't got my Wii Fit or my money back in a few weeks I'm gonna contact trading standards.

They can't just take people's money and then tell them they don't know what's going on :roll:

They have to refund you they have taken the money under false pretence!!

TBF though what they are saying is true - Nintendo can not keep up with Suply & Demand and they keep promising companies deliverys (reputable companies) and then not delivering so alot of companies just have no idea when they will be in as nintendo says ''some time in Aug'' then in Aug will say end of aug then end of Aug will say Sept.

When you get your money back sign up to a Wii Fit Stock alert and get one from a proper shop hun - that or do what I did and order one from Germany - Ive had 2 now, no problems from Amazon Germany - they are UK versions and same price plus £5 del!

That is just shocking.

Let us know how things are going. xxx

I'd rather just wait for them to get them in stock than ask for my money back. It's been gone 2 weeks so it's not like I'm missing it :roll:

I just wish I had some confirmation that they are actually a decent company and they're not trying to rip me off.

OH rang me today and told me Toys R Us near where we live had them in stock so I quickly rang them and they said there were 4 of them left. I knew I wouldn't make it in time though cos I had to collect Josh from school. Gutted :cry:

When I do get one I hope it's bloody worth it :lol:

im advertising them for my hubby and his mate, theyre in my selling thread, cos they bought them in bulk they had quite a bit of postage to pay so they want £95 or £110 inc postage. theyre all piled up in my bedroom and getting seriously fed up of them being in the way!! :wall:

clairescunny55 said:
im advertising them for my hubby and his mate, theyre in my selling thread, cos they bought them in bulk they had quite a bit of postage to pay so they want £95 or £110 inc postage. theyre all piled up in my bedroom and getting seriously fed up of them being in the way!! :wall:

I can't afford that. Thanks anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back