Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr typical Fri 13th!!!

mummykay

Reaction score
Mikes been in court today over a car crash 2years ago where his car was written off and if I had been in the passenger seat I would have died!!!

Basically we were on the main road when this corsa came out of a side road, Mike slowed down to let her out but she rolled back shakin her head so we went to go past her when she came out and took the whole passenger side and front bumper off!!!
Mike had just finished modifyin the car the day before and now it was ruined.

At the scene she said to him 'it was my fault blah blah blah' then somehow magicked up a witness (there was no one walkin on that road when we crashed) who was a builder workin on her house!!
so we had the money of the car paid back to us as it was a write off and we thought it had all been finished...
...THEN she sent us a letter sayin we would be goin to court for the damages which we had paid to us and we would have to pay her!!

Long story short, Mikes just rung me from court sayin he lost cos the judge was a woman and kept snappin at Mike but bein all lovely to the woman who crashed into us and bein a bitch to his solicitor cos he was black!! so Mike is not impressed at losin but he doesnt have to pay anythin back or pay more on insurance so i suppose it could be worse!!! :roll:

stupid racist feminist judge!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

my mum had her car wrote off a few years back. She couldnt walk for about a year and she broke 3 teeth. A car drove into the back of her so hard she hit the car infront (she stopped at some lights and the guy behind wasnt looking) They made her pay for the car infront even though she only hit it because some idiot drove into her and she never got the money back for her teeth or feet. It's not fair... People who tell the truth never win. :wall:

that is appauling, cant you appeal over something like this coz this is totally racist and one sided by the sounds of it :think:

Sorry its not turned out well today hun........ :hug: Is there anyway you can appeal the decision?

thats so bad kay, i suppose at least he doesnt have to pay anything back but if you see that old oman when ur out in the car make sure u run the cow over ... and the judge too

we could take it to the High court to appeal but then it goes straight back to the magistrates so its just a wild goose chase!! :x
think Mikes had enough of it now, its been 2years dragged out and he's got a dodgy back and a fear of havin Jamie in the front seat incase he gets hit again now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back