I'm so angry..UPDATED PG3, RSPCA inspector visit

baby-storm said:
how can people get away with this, thats awful that she can do that

Scampi is gorgeous, I love boxers, amazing dogs, and luckily for you as you know they are great with children

Love the pic of scampi and maddison

Thanks babes :hug: They are so cute together, Scampi just follows her around (trying to steal her toys most likely :roll: )

I love scampis soft belly and little jowly face :cheer: :cheer: shes luxky she has a owner that loves her so much

Just read this thread, I am so glad you reported this cruel woman. I breed Jack Russels and people often ask why they're not docked and some are surprised when I tell them its illegal to dock tails of dogs that are sold on as household pets! It has been illegal since 2007 in England for domestic pets and is totally banned in Scotland. My dogs work and they still have their tails, I think its so cruel to dock.

Your puppy is absolutely stunning, to be honest I would rather have a pure breed boxer than a mongrel crossed bulldog. I can't believe people try and cross breed dogs and then elevate the prices and try and sell them as designer dogs, it really makes me angry. If you cross two breeds then the dog is not and never will be a pure breed, therefore you will never be able to show the dog, so why charge more for it!

Jenny123 said:
Just read this thread, I am so glad you reported this cruel woman. I breed Jack Russels and people often ask why they're not docked and some are surprised when I tell them its illegal to dock tails of dogs that are sold on as household pets! It has been illegal since 2007 in England for domestic pets and is totally banned in Scotland. My dogs work and they still have their tails, I think its so cruel to dock.

Your puppy is absolutely stunning, to be honest I would rather have a pure breed boxer than a mongrel crossed bulldog. I can't believe people try and cross breed dogs and then elevate the prices and try and sell them as designer dogs, it really makes me angry. If you cross two breeds then the dog is not and never will be a pure breed, therefore you will never be able to show the dog, so why charge more for it!

So would I now hun, I'm learning just how fun Boxers are and I love how she is with my daughter. Also, she is really clever and has picked up things we have taught her so quickly. I have applied for my homecheck to be done so we can rescue a Boxer in the future as a friend for Scampi too, I didnt realise just how many Boxers there are in rescue :(

mrs_tommo22 said:
I love scampis soft belly and little jowly face :cheer: :cheer: shes luxky she has a owner that loves her so much

Thank you hun, I know what you jmean about her belly. At night when Maddison goes to bed, me and Scampi cuddle up and I stroke her warm belly, its so cute :D :hug:

Scampi is lush and looks so sweet with your daughter :D

Snuggle said:
I just had a phone call from the RSPCA inspector and she is coming to visit me to get a statement and see Scampi for herself either today or tomorrow. She went to my vet and got a statement from both the vet and vet nurse who confirmed Scampi's tail was definitely docked and that they believe her to be Boxer not Bulldog. The inspector says she is sending someone to the breeders house today (I think) to get a statement from them to find out who docked the tails so the breeder will get whats coming to them now :cheer: :cheer:
Will let you know the outcome of the investigation :hug:

Pleased things are moving along, like I said, illegal tail docking is taken really seriously :cheer:
....and sampi is soo cute!....

MrsBrightside said:
I also have to say that Bobs tail has been docked and was done before Lee got him so was little chance of finding out who done it as Lee bought him after he was a few month old and not from the breeder.
Bobs tail was probably done legally hun, it has only been illegal to dock tails (of non working dogs) since 2007. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back