Four Weeks.. What Were Your Symptoms?

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
Hey Guys :dance:
What symptoms were you getting at four weeks?
I have some real bad (or even weird) cramping and a "pulling" feeling in my stomach.. Feels like AF is about to turn up!!
Was just wondering if anyone else has suffered with this and if it was normal..
I can't seem to get a doctors appointment until the 19th of this month (Joke..)
So i would love to hear from you lovely ladies :wave:

Thank you :lol: xX
XxX

I didn't find out till I was 7 weeks, but now I know why I was so tired and my boobs were sore, lol!!!

The cramping is normal and will continue 4 a while yet,it's everything stretching xxx

I didn't find out till I was 6 wks gone and even then I didn't have any symptoms, apart from really sore bbs which is what I get around AF time anyway. It wasnt till about week 7 that my morning sickness hit.

xxx

Approaching 4 weeks I did not feel like my period was coming, felt nothing, but I was waking up really early eg 4:30 or 5am in the mornings, and having really vivid strange dreams, (lots of the girls seem to have had this early on too), they stopped at about 8 weeks ish

So exciting for you, is this your first baby or do you have kids already?

I got the same - achey period pains, lower back ache and water retention (read MASSIVE bloating) just as if I was about to have a period. I still have them now at almost 9 weeks.

I also got boiling hot and burst into tears quite often at 4/5 weeks. I think its the hormones.

Yep i had those exact symptoms at that stage. Think it's just things starting to stretch.

I had the usual symptoms i.e the period pains and a nit of bloatedness.

The wierd symptom I have (WARNING TMI) I had the runs at a particular time each day.

Sorry guys it's the most delicate why I could think of putting it.

xxxxx

I had a pulling feeling as if I had a water infection, and felt tired all of the time!!

Approaching 4 weeks I did not feel like my period was coming, felt nothing, but I was waking up really early eg 4:30 or 5am in the mornings, and having really vivid strange dreams, (lots of the girls seem to have had this early on too), they stopped at about 8 weeks ish

So exciting for you, is this your first baby or do you have kids already?

Hey Honey First Child.. That's Why I'm So Nervous About Every Feeling Going On In My Body Lol.. xxx :eh:

Its quite normal to get cramping in early pregnancy almost like period pains but no period its the uterus getting ready only time to worry is if pain is very bad or you have a bleed

Yeah I had the cramping, period type pains too. Like the other girls have said I think this is normal. I have also been waking up at about 5am in the morning, wide awake and unable to go back to sleep even though I know I will be tired later. I also was boiling hot most of the time, to the extent that everyone at work was commenting that I must be coming down with something, as I opened another window or turned on another fan. So glad this has stopped over the past few days! Although it has been replaced by almost constant nausea!

hey!
At four weeks i had cramping and stuff like that, 6 weeks the sickness kicked in, and here i am! boobs the size of mount everest, sleep 14 hours a day and throwing up a hell of a lot! lol! a lot of people dont get symptoms too badly, hope yours are not too severe! im excited about the morning sickness stopping to be honest! x

Pretty much the same as everyone else said hun, cramps, really tired, sore boobs and unfortunately constipation xxxx

I got the same - achey period pains, lower back ache and water retention (read MASSIVE bloating) just as if I was about to have a period. I still have them now at almost 9 weeks.

I also got boiling hot and burst into tears quite often at 4/5 weeks. I think its the hormones.

This is so good to hear! This is my first and I haven't been able to get a doctors appointment straight away either and Im nearvous about having (and then sometimes not having) symptoms, its good to find other peoples experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back