early symptoms?

nikkif

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a bit of a worrier (now that i am pregnant!!) and was just wondering when you all first started to get symptoms...and what were they early on?

So far the main thing i have got is bad trapped wind pains! This has never been a problem for me before and my abdomen is tender to touch. I am eating well so do not know what else i can do but it is quite painful at times.

I have slightly sore BBs mainly if they are touched but they are not too bad.

A few AF like cramping pains on and off, and..

Slight nausea on a couple of days but i think that might be to do with my stomach being tender and trapped gas.

So was just wondering if i should be getting more symptoms (not that i want them) or if things sound OK?

I know everyone is different and i am still really early but its hard not to worry that things are ok??!!!

Thanks...

Nikki xx

Hiya Nikki

I wouldn't worry if I were you. You have far more "Pregnancy" symptoms than I had at such an early stage. Until I was about 14 weeks I was never sure I actually had any symptoms as they were so subtle so I wasn't sure if I was imagining them or not!
Many women don't get any glaringly obvious symptoms until well into their pregnancy.

happy20920mnths.jpg

i never even knew I was preggers at your stage, my boobs had got bigger but just thought i was due on.

I didn't get morning sickness till week 7, i felt great up till then so enjoy it while it lasts

I had a metallic taste in my mouth, which I read some where was an early symptom!

Apart fom a bit of nausea at about week 7 (that i think I exaggerated, and willed to be worse, to make myself feel more pregnant) I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms.

I think we all worry about whether we have the same as someone else and if we haven't things must be wrong, whereas we are all different and should enjoy as much of our pregnancy's as we can (not that saying that to myself everyday has made me not worry!) :wall: :wall:

I had similar signs to you but a little bit later on say around the 5-6 week mark. Before that I only had tender breasts which I thought was because of PMT. :lol:

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back