When did your symptoms start?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Another sharing thread :)
Its only early days with me so i haven't got many symptoms(tiredness), if any. But I was wondering whether you lovely ladies would like to share when you got you symptoms and what they were x x

Hi :wave:

I found out I was pregnant at around 4 weeks and had really really sore boobs!!! Fast forward to 6 weeks (sore boobs was my only symptom apart from a little cramping) I started suffering morning sickness :shock: I didn't suffer with it when I was pregnant with my son, I stupidly said to OH I wonder if I will suffer with it this time :wall2: That is definately the last time I make any comment!!!!
I was feeling sick all day (not being sick) and I was completely off food! It was really hard as I LOVE my food!! I'm 9 weeks now and the sickness has gone!!:dance: For the last few days I have been really tired but today I have had a sudden burst of energy!! I've made loads of cakes and cleaned the kitchen!! I've also cleared out the cupboards!! xxx

Not really had anything to speak of. Really early on I had sharp pains at the bottom of my abdomen which is what made me test and think I was pg in the first place. Apart from that my boobs have been a little bit sore, I feel a tiny bit nauseous every now and then but nothing major, really hungry and tired. Think thats about it. Nothing major though.

Hi
With me it was my boobs and they still hurt like mad to this day lol!

Had cramping until about 7ish weeks and have luckily had no sickness....have been constantly starving tho and could eat anything anytime :)

Tiredness is another but I love my bed so the more time I spend there the better!

All in all pretty good for me, now at 12 and a bit weeks just sore boobs and tiredness, I can live with this xxx

i'm 8 weeks tomorrow....where did that time go!!!!

i am just really tired, moody, sore boobies and hungry ALL the time....lol

No sickness though...yet...i just feel a bit queasy if i get too hungry or tired....i did have a very horrible dizzy episode that lasted about an hour on monday but i just didnt eat enough and rushed around too much, so i know not to do that again!!

xx

Hey samsgirl

I had one of those funny moments at work whilst having a wee and nearly fell off the toilet lol! From that moment on I always carry chocolate lol!

All fun and games, I just listen to my body now and eat when hungerous!! Which is pretty much all the time :) xx

awwww bless ya...it was horrible...i couldnt stand up. i also always have chocolate with me now...purely for medicinal purposes xx

Chocolate for medicinal purposes, do you think I can get it on prescription?? :)

I felt really tired to start with but have felt loads better this week (which actually made me worried I wasn't pregnant anymore and so I have taken to poking my boobs to see if they still hurt! WTF??)
I haven't been sick but have a few dizzy moments in the morning before I eat my breakfast. I am constantly hungry and a bit constipated too.

So far, TOUCH WOOD, I think I've been quite lucky.

Ha lol repeat prescription of chocolate please doctor :-D

Ive found myself poking my boobs without even realising sometimes (oops) for example whilst sat at my desk at work.....open plan offices are not great!!

The constipation thing is rubbish too, I got some Lactulose from docs, helps u go :) all very pleasant haha :) xxx

Well my earliest symptom (before I got BFP) was bloatedness, since then I have had gas (TMI!!) really painful boobies, tiredness and a little nausea. Have had a few strecthing pains/twinges today. Worst symtom so far is heartburn, have had it every day this week and only realised on Friday that it was safe to take rennies! :roll: x x

Before my period was due I had a few symptoms, I couldn't stand the taste of tea (still can't),had light period pains and felt a little dizzy.
Now a week or so later I have really sore boobs and a little constipated at times.

All makes me feel very pregnant :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back