What were your earliest symptoms??

Kerry

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently on my horrid 2WW. Already I am convinced that my boobs hurt and I am extremely tired. I do this every month, I convince myself that I have pregnancy symptoms and then get dissapointed when AF shows her ugly head.

I was just wondering if any of you DID get any really early symptoms and how early you got them, it's nice to hear if people do get them as it gives hope to those of us on our 2WW. It's been 4 years since my last pregnancy and it seems like a lifetime ago and I can't remember much about what I felt and when etc.

Thanks, love to all

Stomach pains and tiredness were my two main symptoms, I found out 3 days before AF was due - the pains could've been because of a UTI though that I had at the same time, but I am convinced the pains were worse because I was pg.

I do seem to have worse cramping than normal. Is it normal to cramp after ovulation anyway?
My biggest thing this week is the extreme tiredness, I actually went back to bed yesterday after dropping the children at school whic is unheard of for me.
I do, however have a bit of a sore throat and headache so I am convincing myself that I am probably about to come down with something!!! :?
Fingers crossed though eh? I did say I was going to stay more possitive this month!!

i got sickness 3 weeks ago, that came VERY early, also alot of tiredness

Well about 10 days after ovulation I started getting stomach cramps, I also had some implantation bleeding (very slight amount- exactly like the beginning of AF) since my cycle is very short anyway (25 days and this was day 24) I just thought AF would turn up any minute. Then the very strange stuff happened. For the following three nights I had night time cramping in my toes, ankles and legs like you wouldn't believe and the strangest thing whereby my arms and legs would thrash around while I was asleep. I hit my husband in the head twice when asleep! I dreamt of babies too- just for three nights, not since funnily enough. Not mine just someone elses. This was so odd that frankly I just knew I was different chemically somehow. Maybe the influx of new hormones caused my odd night cramps? I tested when I was a week later than my average cycle and bingo! I then had stomach cramps like the beginning of AF for weeks and weeks and was convinced it would start at any moment!

Don't know if that's helpful....?

+++

hi
i knew almost straight after conception, the day after. i felt strange feelings in my belly, bloatiness, headaches, and feeling sick straight away. At the momment i keep getting dizzy really easily. Im sure you'v prob read my post from the ttc forum.I still cant believe it i 4 1/2 wks now.
Good luck and loads of baby dust.
lizzy
xxx :D

Thanks girls....

I too keep dreaming babies......last night I had Owen from Holby City giving me a hug whilst having my hand on my tummy..........very nice dream, would be very happy if they continued!!!! :wink:

Kerry said:
Hi all,

I am currently on my horrid 2WW. Already I am convinced that my boobs hurt and I am extremely tired. I do this every month, I convince myself that I have pregnancy symptoms and then get dissapointed when AF shows her ugly head.

I was just wondering if any of you DID get any really early symptoms and how early you got them, it's nice to hear if people do get them as it gives hope to those of us on our 2WW. It's been 4 years since my last pregnancy and it seems like a lifetime ago and I can't remember much about what I felt and when etc.

Thanks, love to all

Hi there

Was in Edinburgh recently visiting friends. My period was due the following sunday, but the thursday before, went for coffee with friend and suddenly felt awful. Was very ill from Coffee/Hot Chocolate. Didn't think I was pregant, but felt very tired and boobs sore. Sunday came - no period. Did test monday - Positive! Felt awful ever since. 10 weeks pregnant and still feeling sick 24/7. So yes, felt nausaues and had sore and heavy boobs from VERY early on! Good luck and fingers crossed!
Kind Regards
Emilia
South Africa :wink:

Hi kerry,

I had headaches, pains, like very slight period pains, implantation pains do they say, and feeling really really tired, oh and my nipples were slightly sensitive.

I was 1 week late before i got a BFP.
Just remember everyone is different and have different symptoms

Good Luck

My painful boobs have subsided but they do seem rather large and feel heavy and sometimes tingly, still really tired but then had a busy week - had 10 people for dinner yesterday so spent most the weekend getting ready for that!!

Still have crampy pains but with AF due saturday it could be that, been feeling a bit PMT ish so not holding out too much hope!!

Fingers crossed though!!!

Kerry,

I had really bad period pain coming up to AF day and i really was convinced that i was going to start but i didn't, my advice would be to leave it a day or to after AF is due, i tested everyday from the day before and it took me 6 tests to get a positive and i was a week late. believe me it makes you feel miserable when you keep getting negatives :(

My boobs are really heavy at the mo, my partner loves it!! but needless to say its a pain in the bum for me! :roll:

Keep me informed

YVONNE

:D :D :D :D

Thanks Yvonne,

I have already said that I will not be doing any tests this month. Just a missed AF will be good enough for me. My cycles are exactly 29 days, to the day, every month. With my first two children it took between 6-8 weeks to actually get a BFP so I am gonna wait till I am very late and then do one.....or two!!!

Will keep you posted - the main thing this manoth is my crampy tummy.....not really painful, just aware of it all the time.

Fingers crossed!!

Good luck and keep us posted :D :D

When is testing day?

Yvonne

Well, AF due saturday so I guess it should be early next week if AF doesn't come along. Bit cautious though as never got BFP for so long with my last two!!

Fingers crossed though - will keep you posted!! Don't you worry, EVERYONE will know once I get my BFP!!!

Kerry said:
Thanks girls....

I too keep dreaming babies......last night I had Owen from Holby City giving me a hug whilst having my hand on my tummy..........very nice dream, would be very happy if they continued!!!! :wink:

Im sure you would, how good would it be to have him looking after you....SWOON!!

Good luck hunny have pm'd you the baby dust already.

Sian xxxxxx

I would just love him to be my consultant!! I may even consider a hospital birth if I thought I'd get him!!

Lots of love

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Hey Kerry,

How are you? I've been reading your post, and it seems that you and I are in the same situation. I will test on Saturday (4 days before AF due) earliest you can test right??? Well my crampy stomach is still there. I hope we both get a BFP together. I will keep my fingers and everthing else crossed for us!!!

Crystal

Today still feeling crampy but then that could be AF coming as I do normally suffer from period pains a few days before I am due.

Boobs are still feeling heavy but pain is better.......starting to get a bit dispondant now and assuming AF will come at the weekend!!

I still feel the extreme exhaustion, I was asleep by 9.30 last night and really struggled to get up at 8am this morning!!!

Don't worry - you will all be the first to know if I get my BFP......after DH of course!! :wink:

Baby dust to all!!!

I felt a feeling of "fullness" Fatigue is a big one too though. With my daughter, I knew I was pregnant before I knew!! Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back