11 weeks

zoedwarf

Reaction score
Hi all, I hope you are all doing well and not feeling too ill!!!

I was just wondering if. Anyone else was at 11 weeks like me? If so, are you starting to feel better? I am finding my sickness is easing up well becoming less, boobs don't hurt so mush and today I have energy for the first time in ages!!!!!!!

I also have what feels like growing pains on my tummy, like its streching, is this normal? Its not cramping its like an ache.... or if I move sometimes it feels like a pulling feeling!!!

X x

hi im just over 12 weeks not feeling as sick either.

Hi, congratulations! I'm 11 weeks on thursday and going to the hospital on that day for my dating scan. I've had previous miscarriages and feel really nervous and anxious despite having an early scan at 7 weeks, i'm really paranoid, is anyone else? I think my sickness is starting to ease, its not every day now, every couple of days. I'm still feeling really crappy and tired with no energy, but trying not to moan too much as i'm so grateful to be pregnant.

I am exactly the same, really worried at every twinge or if something eases a little then omg.... I think the worst!!!! My oh keeps saying you should be grateful its eased..... I say no I would rather be really sick to know all is ok!!!!! Stupid isn't it!!!!

I hope your scan will be ok, I am sure it will....and its so amazing seeing a baby.... last week we couldn't believe the dot we had seen at 6 weeks was now a baby!!!! So exciting!!!!!

I hope my scan date comes soon.... we get married in 12 days and we want to tell everyone the day after!!!!

Wow a wedding and a baby, your busy!

I feel so relived that you feel the same, everyone around me thinks I'm nuts worrying so much. I've been bad today because I'm so worried somethings going to go wrong and someones going to tell me it's not real because it feels like such a miracle to me. I just hope I feel better after the scan in the morning.

Is everything set for the wedding then? Have you got the start of a little bump yet?

We have been planning the wedding for a year and a half..... so I hope everything is ready :) but it feels like we still have tonnes to do.... and since I found out I was pregnant...... that's all I seem to think about!!!!

Katiejane how did the scan go? All ok? X

I do have the start of a bump.... I can't believe I have one so soon I even had to go and get maternity trousers for work or the waist band dug in!!! I haven't even been eating more than I did before!!! I swear I am having a buddha baby!!!! X

We have been planning the wedding for a year and a half..... so I hope everything is ready :) but it feels like we still have tonnes to do.... and since I found out I was pregnant...... that's all I seem to think about!!!!

Katiejane how did the scan go? All ok? X

I do have the start of a bump.... I can't believe I have one so soon I even had to go and get maternity trousers for work or the waist band dug in!!! I haven't even been eating more than I did before!!! I swear I am having a buddha baby!!!! X

lol a buddha baby. I have a small bump too and have needed some longer tops and maternity trousers. Only just come on here, not sure what day your wedding is on, but good luck, i really hope you have a wonderful day. Are you going away on honeymoon.

The scan was ok and the heartbeats strong. The baby was moving its arms and legs loads which was funny. They think its only 10 weeks not 11 so want to do another scan in 2 weeks to moniter the growth, which has got me worried because i've been very sick and struggled to eat much, i've lost about a stone, but i'm really trying hard to eat and put some weight back on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back