Following Cherry's fantastic thread last night...

ScotchEgg

Reaction score
I did an ov test and got a very faint line, the first time I've ever had a line on one.

Before you get excited I did a HPT this morning with FMU and it was very negative.

I have no symptoms what so ever either of preg or of AF coming. I'm on CD 34 and I don't recall having had any ovulation symptoms either (although I was taking a month off monitoring stuff until CD24).

My temps since CD24 have been below my normal cover line, bar one which was a teeny bit higher.

My cycles in the last 12 months have ranged from 24 to 38 days although before that they were up to 130 days.

I know you guys can't tell me what's going on any more than I can, I just want some sympathy I guess at still having no clue where I am. I'll keep doing ov tests to see if I'm coming up to ovulation this late.

I just really really really don't want to return to those horrible long cycles. I've been fairly normal for a year, a 34 ave day cycle is hard enough with the endless waiting, I can't face doing it with 60+ day cycles again...

FX for you scotch egg :clover: Hope your cycle is a normal short(ish) one x

goodluck scotchegg!!

FX its an ok cycle for you!!

baby scotchegg/porkpie will be soon showing you 2 lines x x x :dust:

Oh ScotchEgg, my post really was funny now I look at it but just goes to show an OPK can be a lifesaver. I didnt know where my cycles were and if I was late too early or what. So, I hope using them can sort yours out and maybe give you a bfp :) HUGGGGLES XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back