Temp dip after bad night sleep

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Hi Girls, this is my first cycle TTC and I am now 12 DPO. Last night I had a really bad nights sleep and kept waking up every couple of hours. This morning my temperature has dipped from 36.87 down to 36.38, which is just below my cover line.

I've heard that if you don't get enough sleep before reading BBT that it can affect the result. Do you think that's what's happened, or do you think I should be expecting AF a couple of days early? My cycles haven't been that regular since coming off the pill last August, being as short as 26 days and as long as 32. So far I'm on day CD 30, so I don't know whether to keep being optimistic or start a realism check.

I've got a FR test at home, but obviously not done one yet. Should I do it when I get home?

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Toni.

If you feel in yourself that there could be a chance you are ...TEST but i did get a BFN at 12DPO If you can, wait a couple of days. Its better to avoid a BFP...So annoying! I got my BFP at 18DPO and my CB showed up as 2-3 weeks.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you xxxxxxx

i've been through the same as you, also i came off the pill in Aug and my AF's have been all over the place last month i was 12 days late and i did a BFN a couple of weeks ago. Do a test so it will put your mind at rest. Good luck hope it is a BFP.

Thanks Girls. I'm now getting other twinges telling me that AF is on it's way, so I think I'll wait a couple of days and see what happens. There is still a voice in my head telling me the twinges could be pregnancy related, but I think I'm just being over optimistic and I need to be more realistic so that I'm not totally crushed when it doesn't happen for me this month.

Will let you know how I get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back