Folic Acid takers

Mrs_B

Reaction score
Have you noticed that your nails are stronger and grow nicely?

I have been taking FA for what feels like forever now, lol. But I have noticed that my nails are really strong and are growing nice and long consistently. Normally I get the odd split or chipped nails, but not recently. Wondered if it could be the FA.

This time last year I was in the lead up my wedding and they were awful and keep splitting really badly to the extent I has to wear acrylic for the wedding. I wasnt taking FA then.

Just my mind pondering, lol.

Deffinately! My nails are beautifully at mo. Been on fa for nearly four months

I bite my nails (nasty awful habit that I need to stop) and have found that the FA must be doing something as my nails are really much stronger than they were- harder to bite :rofl: and growing much faster.

My skin is also great - always been pretty good but it seems much better - and my hair is really shiny without being smothered in conditioner. All hail the FA!

I haven't really noticed a difference - but I wear Gel nails all the time now anyway!

That's good to see other people are gettin that too. I havent got the nice skin thing though. Ever since I came off the pill, my skin has been horrible, especially my back.

Ive not noticed any change tbh but also been taking them since Jan....Im sure their doing some good but my nails dont grow that much before the chip or split! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back