Folic Acid

Jase said she is the godess of passion or something?

xx

I really like Jessica & Olivia & Hope (my best friends daughter is called Faith!)
Have no idea about middle names!!

Really like Jude for a boy, but Graham is so not keen!!!
xox

Love Jude, Faith and Hope!

I'm TTC a Daisy or a Finley. Daisy's middle name will be Jessica as per OH's orders!

Really need to get back to the realms of reality now! Plus I've gone off the subject - sorry all!

Pamela is going to be the middle name if we have a girl.

She was a lovely old lady that i used to spend all my time with as a child, she was like a nan to me (my own nan was crap)

we used to make toffee apples together and do silly things ike make up and shopping, i loved her to much and miss her like crazy.

she said before she died that she will always be with me and she will see everything, marriage, kids etc.

for a boy, i got Cooper, Jase isnt to fussed but he came round in teh end..the last baby was either going to be called Dexter or Nate, we are assuming it was a boy so we named him Dexter and now we will use Nate as a middle name for if we get a boy.

xxx

Graham's picking boys names, i think his top 2 are benjamin & Robert....
I'd love Jude, but he says its too much of a girls name (?!)

He's convinced we'll have a boy first so will be Benjamin Henry Barton, or Robert Henry Barton... (henry was Grahams granddad!)

xox

Hi

Im taking it with my materna vitamins am told to continue taking half a pill cuz i dont eat very well at times and am breastfeeding.
Katrina

I never know behalf should take folic acid too.. :oops: besides folic acid what else shall we take for planning ttc..? sorry i m newbie. :oops:

something that just caught my eye about folic acid

A daily folic acid supplement is recommended for women who are pregnant or trying to conceive. Folic acid deficiency both before and after conception has been linked to neural tube defects in babies. There is also some evidence that suggests that folic acid deficiency can negatively impact the pituitary and hypothalamus glands which are sources for your fertility hormones. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for the vitamin that is right for you.

didnt realise it could affect fertility too :shock: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back