Vitamins & folic acid

HannahD

Reaction score
Should I be taking multivitamins and folic acid before ttc? I have a pretty healthyish diet, I eat lots of fruit and veg but I don't take any supplements.

Are you lovely ladies taking anything or do you start with the folic acid once you fall pregnant?

It's very important that you take Folic Acid from when you start TTC up until you are 12wks PG.

I take pregnacare (just started thanks to girls advice here) but took vit b6, folic acid and iron before that (I'm anaemic so still take iron supplements too.)

Ok...will go get some tomorrow and start taking it. I've seen the pregnacare vits in the pharmacy so i'll get that.

Thanks for the help :hug:

Hiya :wave:
I started on Folic Acid as soon as I stopped the pill. Also i take multibionta and Vit B6 (for pmt) xx

I'm taking just folic acid at the mo. Pregnacare made me constipated :oops: :lol:

I'm just going to take folic acid as I don't think I need all the other vitamins. The only vitamins I tend to take regularly are cranberry as it's great for warding off uti's. Oh, and the occasional evening primrose when I get lots of pain with AF.

Oh, the joys of being female!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back