Folic Acid

Cool!!!
his recent tests showed that he's got a good sperm count, but mobility isn't fantastic!!
So will get him started on Folic Acid & Zinc!!!!

Thanks for the tip!!!
xox

Careful not to eat too many bananas Layla. They are full of potassium and are not good for the heart. We are talking loads though - just a piece of advice :wink:

Hmmmm, I'm not sure that can be good. Maybe you need to research it? Although your obviously OK so I wouldnt worry too much!

Too much or too little potassium in the blood can cause cardiac arrhythmias (abnormal rhythms). I know bananas are particularly high in potassium but I'm not sure how many you would have to eat for it to have a major effect.

Maybe another nurse on here would know? I only qualified two weeks ago! :lol:

I stand 0% chance of getting Graham to eat banana's - unless a mcd'sbanana milkshake counts!! lol!!!!

Fantastic advice about the FA & zinc for him!!!
Fankya!!

xox

Thanks Layla! I posted a thread on it in 'off topic' when I passed my finals coz I was so chuffed - I'm over it now coz I cant find a bloody job!

HayleyB said:
Fantastic advice about the FA & zinc for him!!!
Fankya!!

Your very welcome! Got to share these little snippets eh?

oh yeah!!!
nice when peoples are here with lots of handy bits of info!!

xox

Found this on a website:

"The development of high potassium levels is rare, as the body can safely absorb up to 18 grams per day (a banana has about 400 mg)"

Panic over people - get back on the bananas Layla! :wink:

lol cool!

its the only thing that gives me energy being on this diet!

xx

BTW Layla - I LOVE the name Freya but I'm not gonna pinch it if I get a BFP. I got my girls name sorted already! :wink:

Alicebabe said:
Hmmmm, I'm not sure that can be good. Maybe you need to research it? Although your obviously OK so I wouldnt worry too much!

Too much or too little potassium in the blood can cause cardiac arrhythmias (abnormal rhythms). I know bananas are particularly high in potassium but I'm not sure how many you would have to eat for it to have a major effect.

Worrying about apes now :(

Freya is a pretty name!!
I also wouldn't take it, have got a list of girls names!

lovely name!!!
xox

banana's are VERY fattening girls, they get anorexics to eat them, so don't munch yourselves silly! :D

thanks, Freya is Jases choice.

I didnt like it at first but now its grown on me

xx

whyslifesobig said:
Alicebabe said:

Worrying about apes now :(

:hug:

i really didnt know they were fattening! i have been having them as part of my diet to boost my energy, prob would have lost alot more without them!

its gone out the window tonight anyway, went swimming them came home to eat meat pie and spuds and a MASSIVE bowl of ice cream wih choc sauce :lol:

i have had a headache for 3 days and its doing my nut in, wanted to see if it was coz im ont eating much carbs, but nope, still got it!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back