First day of maternity leave! Oooh it's nice!

Rayoflight

Reaction score
Can't believe I've got to this bit!

Been to aqua natal and didn't have to rush to work, had a cuppa and half a big bar of dairy milk and now got my feet up with the laptop watching TV. Ooh this is great!!!!

wohoo! i been home for 5 weeks and i thought i would hate it but I LOVE IT! i sleep when im tired, do whatever i want, when i want to.. its lovely!

wohoo for MLeave!!

I am still getting use to it, feel a little lost, today is also my first day of maternity.....need to get into relaxed mode.

Nice! I finish a week on Thurs (on the 28th) and I can't wait now!!! x x x

after nearly 9 months of this i can say im definatley bored.. Ive cleaned, cleaned, cleaned and rested now i just want LO here.. I need something to do x

I have been off for 4 months already and I'd do anything to be able to go back to work for just a few days, LOL!! I'm sure it will be a lot more fun once LO is here and I have something to keep me occupied! Hehe! Enjoy your leave hun!!

xxx

It's lush isn't it?! I love it and so do not get bored! Lol

Got 4 more days of work and i will finally be on maternity leave. I can't wait!

Bet I'm bored by day 2 though :lol:

I finish next tuesday ! got 3 and a half weeks annual leave then my maternity leave starts ! cant wait! so tired now x

I am so jealous am shattered and want to finish now so not fair

Oooh congrats to you, how lovely - can't wait for mine

Re the yummy dairy milk, I thought you were Vegan?

I call it dairy milk but I make it myself.

6 parts Raw cocoa powder
1 part coconut oil
nuts
2 parts agave nectar

whizz in a blender, add warm water if needed, spread onto a small thin tray and refridgerate. Then I chop it into 'bars' and chuck in a sandwich box. Everyone knows it as 'Gem's Dairy Milk' so I just always call it that. It actually tastes like toblerone though. Very yummy!

Nice! I finish a week on Thurs (on the 28th) and I can't wait now!!! x x x

I am the day after you and I feel like it has come round soooo quickly! Hubby and I are off this week together, Im back for next week and then that's it!! It would be lovely for bubs to come not long after I go on leave so I have longer with him! I would hate for him to be 2 weeks late because I would have wasted 5 weeks of MAT leave sitting around! xx

I've been on maternity leave since August and I love it too. I love the freedom of being able to sleep, sit etc - when I want :) Enjoy your leave ~

I call it dairy milk but I make it myself.

6 parts Raw cocoa powder
1 part coconut oil
nuts
2 parts agave nectar

whizz in a blender, add warm water if needed, spread onto a small thin tray and refridgerate. Then I chop it into 'bars' and chuck in a sandwich box. Everyone knows it as 'Gem's Dairy Milk' so I just always call it that. It actually tastes like toblerone though. Very yummy!

Wow - that's very clever and looks quite low fat too -Well done!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back