1st day of maternity leave...

lucylu87

Reaction score
Well im on annual leave for three and half weeks but then my maternity leave starts... so im now not at work until next september................ what to do with all my time ? lol. well actually iv got loads to do til bubs get here. starting with hospital bag... but today i intend to do absolutely nothing and enjoy every minute of it ! yay !! :lol::):lol::):lol::):lol:

sooo green with envy i am off on half term but still have six weeks left enjoy hun xx

It's a great feeling isn't it.

I've got a massive list of things to do though - all the jobs I have been putting off for ages.

And my husband has got me doing his VAT return today. SO BORING.

Enjoy your first day off!! Feet up, choccy bics, always a film on channel 5 in afternoon and unwind!!

ooh :)

ive got 2 days left then 2 weeks leave, i kinda feel really stange about it, like its not a holliday to look forward to... but im not leaving to pastures new.... its kinda a sad-ish feeling, especially because im not sure if my jobs safe after xmas,

oh well on the plus side, lots of rest (housework) and then baby should be here!!

yey

xxx

Enjoy every minute of it, can't wait till mine, madley working to closedown and handover anything I am working on ,as I leave for holiday next friday morning ! soo exciting

Enjoy your first day off!! Feet up, choccy bics, always a film on channel 5 in afternoon and unwind!!

Ooooh didnt know this, great tip! I am off to see what film is on!

Its such a great feeling, make the most of tho! Mine's flown by, doesn't feel like I've not been at work for 4 weeks!! :eh: x x

Oh and since Ive been off I have taken to baking - last week made a great apple pie from scratch and today I am going to make Banana Muffins!!! Yes strange but I actually like this when I hate cooking lol!!

Great wee recipes on Tescos website!!

Well... since i last posted I have watched some tv and had a nap for an hour and a half.. probably missed the film on 5 but theres always tomorrow. as for baking, i love doing it, Im just so clumsy at the minute I make such a mess and am always guaranteed to burn myself on the oven even with oven gloves but when ohs here to get things in and out the oven for me I will be baking away. lol.

I also love baking, i think its part of the nesting 'thing'. The other thing i have noticed, is the effort i put into dinner. I use to find the first thing i could but now i actually think and plan.

I think Im growing up ! lol ! cos i feel the same, i like making tea for me n oh now, b4 i used to hate it. x

Yes I now like to plan ahead for the dinner! I think its nice when you have time to cook not rushing in from work and then all that in front of you too do! It was actually Banana Cupcakes I made so good 4 eat already!!!lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back