First official day of maternity leave

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
My OH called sick so we had a lay in this morning, got up and went to tesco and have spent the day curled up on the sofa catching up on the weekends TV and sneaking ice cream out the tub in the freezer :)

We had a total drama as he put the cot up and it's too big!!! So its been taken back down and we need to get our thinking caps on! (big argument as apparently it's my fault yet we brought the cot long before we moved!)

Anyway now curled up in front of the telly watching love actually :)

Sounds like your having a lovely day hun, apart from the cot problem - what a nightmare!

Yay for maternity leave!

I started mine last wed, this weekend was bliss knowing i didnt have to be up for work!

Real shame bout the cot tho hope you manage to sort something xx

Yay maternity leave is great isn't it! I'm watching intolerable cruelty currently having a honey and lemon as I feel a bit coldy (oh no!!!) hope the cot issue gets sorted soon xxx

It's my first official day of mat leave too... I am no longer on the sick yey

Got my last day at work on Friday - I cannot wait for mat leave to start, roll on Friday!!! Enjoy your sofa day x

:yay: - for the maternity leave bit

hope you get something sorted with the cot.
xxx

Wooo :)
Hope you manage to sort something out with the cot x

So Jealous, :)
Shame about your cot, got a bit of thinking to do now :) x

Sounds like heaven :) Minus the cot. Hope you get it sorted.xx

Tell OH to take 2 days. More realistic lol. He can have norovirus. Lasts 48hrs, nothing he can do but stay hydrated and rest. Ha ha.

x

Mat leave is great! I hope you manage to sort the cot x

We've been arguing about the most silly things, you must tell him it is actually his fault simply because he is not allowed to upset you in current condition ;-) I use that one a lot

Isnt it fab to be at home and rest without guilt! xxx

Lol that doesn't work I'm afraid he's 'perfect'

Still not sure what to do! Going to have a sort out tomorrow of everything, may invest in some of those Hoover bags (that shrink wrap clothes)

Yay for mat leave boo on the cot. Know where your coming from though. My cousin gave us her cot as shes moved to Australia but when Mr and oh tried to put it up minus instructions we couldn't. But my cousin is back on 11th for a few days and her said he can put it up for us but I'm gettin inducrd on the 12th so Leandro might be in a Moses basket for a few days till we sort out the cot and we need a new mattress for it anyway. But hopefully you'll find a way to make it fit xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back