First BFP in nearly 5 years trying!

Blueflower

Reaction score
I have never posted a BFP in here before but after our 4th/5th round of IVF, this time with an egg donor we finally have a BFP! It still seems unreal and I will test again over the next few days to make sure, but it is amazing to see those lines! :good:

Attachments

• WP_20160429_010.jpg
    WP_20160429_010.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 159
Congratulations! That is a lovely line. When are you due?

Congratulations! What wonderful news! :)

How wonderful! Such strong lines, many congratulations x

Congratulations! That is a lovely line. When are you due?

Ooh that's thinking ahead! We are still being v cautious! But I would guess January, maybe earlier if there are 2! We had 2 embryos transferred and it seems like a strong line for 2 weeks after egg collection! ;)

Blueflower this is amazing!!!! Massive congratulations xxx

Oh wow that is a fab line!! I bet you've got two! Most people with singletons get faints on a frer for a wee bit but that is awsome.

Eeeee how frigging amazing I've been reading your donor egg journey so Fab it's worked out for you. I bet your OH is thrilled too.

Have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

xxxx

Last edited:
:dance:

Congratulations again hun!!

Such wonderful news!

XX

Wow, amazing news, huge congratulations :) xx

Wonderful wonderful news! You must be over the moon xx

Amazing news Blueflower! Remember you from way back and always keep an eye out for your results! Congratulations! ⭐️⭐️

It still feels like a dream! DH is happy but being very cautious! Thanks ladies! :shock:

Brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you and those lines are fab (darker than my first one was!). If you go on fertility friends there's an ivf calculator that will give you your due date. Enjoy every second xx

I know I've said it already but CONGRATULATIONS :)
xx

So happy to see you finally post in here :) congratulations again! Xxx

OMG! Congratulations, I am so, so happy for you .... at long last you've finally done it!!!
Enjoy every precious moment xx

Congratulations again honey - this is so deserved, I knew you would get there, enjoy every second, my DH also sends his congrats as I had kept him updated on your journey as we're similar ages xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back