First BFP in nearly 5 years trying!

Congratulations again honey - this is so deserved, I knew you would get there, enjoy every second, my DH also sends his congrats as I had kept him updated on your journey as we're similar ages xx

Aw that's nice! Please tell him thanks! I am feeling very lucky today! :eek:

Yay! This is fantastic news congratulations! Fab lines as well xx

Massive massive congratulations blueflower, so excited to see this news!!xx

Hi Marcel, its been a while! You have 2 children now! Was the 2nd a clomid baby too? Thanks it feels like a dream!

Im so pleased for you blueflower, congratulations!!!

A very well deserved bfp! Sending you lots of love and luck for the next 9 months xx

Congrats again. I am so so happy for you. You deserve this so much xx

I'm so excited to see you here Blueflower, huge congratulations and I hope it is two!

Such a boost for the ltttc-ers when we get news like this :)

Hi Marcel, its been a while! You have 2 children now! Was the 2nd a clomid baby too? Thanks it feels like a dream!

I know I read the forum a lot but don't post much anymore. Always keep an eye out in the lttc section though to see how everyone is getting on. The second was a completely natural surprise, I was waiting to go back to the fertility clinic and then found out I was pregnant.

It must feel like the best dream after so long, I'm so happy for you xx

Fabulous - so pleased for you. Congratulations & all the very best for a happy & healthy 9 months xxx

I know I read the forum a lot but don't post much anymore. Always keep an eye out in the lttc section though to see how everyone is getting on. The second was a completely natural surprise, I was waiting to go back to the fertility clinic and then found out I was pregnant.

It must feel like the best dream after so long, I'm so happy for you xx

I think once you have the babies you have other mums to talk to, but TTC can be so lonely we need this forum for support.

That's great that the 2nd one was a surprise and you didn't need clomid again! The issue must have sorted itself in time for another one! Hope its all going well! :wave:

Thanks blueflower, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

This is amazing news! Followed your posts here and there and it's wonderful. Very strong lines! I think it might be twins!
Relax and enjoy! Xxxx

Just randomly logged in after months to see how people are getting on who I remember. So pleased for u! Congratulations xxx

This is amazing news! Followed your posts here and there and it's wonderful. Very strong lines! I think it might be twins!
Relax and enjoy! Xxxx

Thank you! I feel as if its twins too, always wanted twins so that would be a dream come true!

Wow Blueflower, just wow.

I'm completely over the moon for you.

I don't post very often these days but I do lurk and I always get a little flutter when I see a ltttc BFP.

It's your time sweetie - enjoy every moment.

Oh and do a digi lol.. I love a digi.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wonderful news!! All digits crossed everything goes amazingly. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back