Feeling really deflated :(

BUGGY82

Reaction score
Morning Ladies
I'm just feeling really frustrated by the whole thing.
I'm at the end of my 4th month trying and did a test this morning as I couldn't wait any longer (due on Sat) and BFN.
I know it can take months to conceive but I'm not a patient person at all and I'm a real planner so this is torture.
I think I'm doing everything right, vitamins, positions, legs in air etc but zip, whats also annoying is I thought it would be easy as my mum and sister both got preggy within a few months so I thought I'd be the same, stupid I know but it was always in my mind.
Now I don't know what to think. Hubby just says we'll get there and not to worry but I can't help it, which just adds to the stress of it which effects the out come aaarrgghh :wall2:

Anyone else feeling like this, and have any tips on how to stop stressing?

Hiya Buggy,

I know exactly how you are feeling. My partner and I are in our 3rd month of trying, and like you I also assumed it would happen quickly for us. This month I have started using ovulation predictor kits, have you been using those too? It is really easy for other people to tell you not to stress but it is harder to put it into practice isn't it? I am doing yoga and meditation to try to help soothe my stress levels and like you have cut out everything that a pregnant woman would. Including my evening glass of wine and my favourite coffee!

I know that this post probably hasn't been much help, but I know it can be reassuring to know you're not the only one!

xx

Thanks Flopsybunny

I tried the Ovulation kits this last month while I was on holiday so was fairly relaxed this cycle too but never mind I'll have to persevere and keep at it. Wasn't as good at keeping off the wine while I was on holiday so I'll have to be better from now on, I might try the yoga thats a good idea.

I think I just needed to vent to be honest to people in the same boat. Thanks a million and good luck x

im in my 5th month of trying. feeling exactly the same. thought this month was my month but got a light bleed yesterday. only had a tiny bit over night so dont know waht is happening now. good luck. at least we are all in this together. always here xx

good luck hun, I know exactly how you are feeling. (big cuddles)

I know exactly how you feel, we have been trying for over 4 years now lol It does get fraustrating at times, but how long we have been trying I have learned to live with it, if it happens it does and if it don't it don't...

Good Luck xx

i don't know how you feel cos i got pregnant in our first month of trying but then i misscarried at 4 1/2 weeks. I know it's frustrating but it really can take a while to get pregnant and they do say that as soon as you stop trying it will happen. Try to keep it fun rather than just about making a baby.
I have a friend who was desperate to get pregnant and it took a little over 4 years. She's nearly 40 too so time was running out for her (although her partner is younger). So don't lose hope, especially BabyLover ... it will happen and when it does it will be all the more special.

Hun it isn't over until the :witch: arrives you are still in with a chance

Im due sat 2 hun could just be that its 2 early to show up yet, like someone else said not over until the witch arrives, good luck xx

Fingers and toes crossed that the witch doesn't turn up! x

Hey hun i can totally sympathise. We've been trying for a few months now as well, and it's so infuriating when you get that damn AF and i know it can be disheartening but don't give up xxx

Hi ladies, I am also in the same boat. Been trying for about 4 months now with no success although it's nice to know other people are in the same boat as you though so you can vent your frustration out to people who understand. Just also found out that 2 people I know have just found out they're pregnant ... I really don't begrudge them it but I can't help feeling a bit jealous

I feel jealous of everyone who gets pregnant, especially when they arent trying!. Then you feel like a bad person cos you should be happy for them!

Well the witch arrived this morning :( So on to planning next month :)

My friend just announced she was expecting too after trying for 1 month, so jealous but very happy for her as she's had a rough few years. Totally get what your saying Wannabepreggers! 2 other friends have just had their babies days after each other, which just makes me want one even more!!

I know the feeling. A family member of mine is pregnant and a friend has just found out she is pregnant and she wasn't even trying! I am happy for them of course, but it seems so unfair when my partner and I are wishing for a baby so much and it isn't happening! :wall2:

:bunny: xx

It makes you wonder how all these teenage pregnancies happen so easily!

They probably have similar statistics to planned pregnancies but because we don't hear about the teenagers who have had unprotected sex and not got pregnant we just seem to notice the ones that do get pregnant more. Also, those girls who get pregnant quickly as teenagers probably get pregnant quickly as adults too. Don't know whether that's right or not...just theorising...

:bunny: xx

I know, but it does niggle a bit when you read about another family of scroungers having kids for the sake of it or another kid having kids :shakehead:

Hi all,

Just been reading your thread about thoughts and feelings. I couldn't agree more with everything that has been said. My husband and I are into our third month of trying and as I write that I know it sounds crazy as it's no time at all really!!!! So many of our friends seem to be pregnant or have just had gorgeous babies and even though we are trying to do all the right things we don't seem to get anywhere. Many of our family are asking us when are you going to give us a baby etc etc and I just hope I don't disappoint. I find myself constantly checking my ovulation dates, keeping my legs in the air etc etc! Hope it happens soon for us all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back