Feeling a bit silly

Snuggle

Reaction score
Over the last few days I have been symptom spotting and believing that everything is pointing towards pregnancy. Today I have been feeling sick for last 2 hours and have a bad headache and at first I thought 'woohoo, more pregnancy signs'. Now that I've thought about it, I've realised that all my so called symptoms are actually more likely to be the flu that I think I'm getting :( I am achy, have a sore head, feel sick and have a stuffy nose which is how I feel when I get the flu. I am only 9dpo which is far too early to have symptoms if I'm honest so am not going to torture myself anymore convincing myself I'm preggers when the truth is, its probably flu :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: We've all done it at one time or another hun, no need to feel daft!

Dont be daft, pregnancy symptons can be fluey - i felt bloody awful in the first few weeks with stephen and honestly believed i had flu and went to the qucks when he told me i could possibly be pregnant.

Dont give up hope.xxxx

Awwww snuggle :hug: Dont feel silly. Weve all been through it and it's great to have somewhere to come with our feelings instead of just with oh's. Thats what were all here for.
But :pray: :pray: :pray: it isnt flu! :hug:

Thanks girls, I havent given up hope, just decided to be more realistic :wink: :hug:

Awww babes, you wouldnt be human if you were TTCing and not symptom spotting!

As you have told loads of other lovely ladies on here - it's not over until the witch arrives :hug:

Thank you everyone :hug: Its great to have you lot here who understand how obsessive we can become in 2ww. My hubby's way of thinking is 'just forget about it until period is due'. I wish I could! :wink: Why cant we think like men sometimes eh! :D

I completely agree snuggle, but maybe that's because it's physically happening to us and not them. I always say to my hubby, I have to;

work out my cycle length,
pee on a stick several times a month to see when I am ovulating,
check my cervical position and mucus
have sex with him :rotfl:
then I have to wait there hips in the air for 20 mins
then wait 2 weeks
get horrid symtoms whether pg or not
then test!

All he has to do is get his end away!! how crude of me! :rotfl:

xxKateBxx said:
I completely agree snuggle, but maybe that's because it's physically happening to us and not them. I always say to my hubby, I have to;

work out my cycle length,
pee on a stick several times a month to see when I am ovulating,
check my cervical position and mucus
have sex with him :rotfl:
then I have to wait there hips in the air for 20 mins
then wait 2 weeks
get horrid symtoms whether pg or not
then test!

All he has to do is get his end away!! how crude of me! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

To be fair, hubby did surprise me yesterday when he said 'I'm really excited that you might be pregnant, I'll be gutted if you're not'. :hug:

Got everything crossed for you Snuggle! I really hope they are pg symptoms! :hug:

If AF doesnt come on Sunday then I will test then and will try try try not to test before then :fib: :lol:

Snuggle you could be pregnant AND have the flu!!!!! x

Yeah, don't they say that your body's immune system reduces slightly so your body allows the egg to implant and doesn't reject it- so you are more likely to get colds and flu? I'm sure I read that somewhere!

:lol: Girls, I know I can be pregnant and unwell at same time but what I meant was that all the symptoms I believed to be pregnancy are more likely to be that I have flu. It may still be that I'm pregnant too if we caught egg though :pray:

Snuggle said:
:lol: Girls, I know I can be pregnant and unwell at same time but what I meant was that all the symptoms I believed to be pregnancy are more likely to be that I have flu. It may still be that I'm pregnant too if we caught egg though :pray:

but early cramps arent flu symptoms :wink: anyway, lets not get your hopes up but we'll see! :D

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Snuggle said:

but early cramps arent flu symptoms :wink: anyway, lets not get your hopes up but we'll see! :D

Thanks babes :wink: I still have the cramp so here's hoping. Will just have to wait and see :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back