really not feeling well :(

holly;

Reaction score
1) i keep peeing, loads.
2) i'm lying down but still seem to be getting light headed.
3) i have AF like type cramps again.
4) i feel really sick.
5) i'm getting a headache, i can feel it.
6) i just want a good old cry to be honest..

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i just want it to be morning to be honest so i can test and see wether i'm feeling crap for a good reason, or if i'm just feeling horrible in general.

i dont mean to get ur hopes up but u REALLY do sound preggas! :hug:

you might feel like crap but hey thats good (in a funny kinda way) those symptoms are really promising!!! i know that doesnt help but if you get your bfp it will all be worth it :hug: :hug:

test now hun. i was told by my doc that with the new test it doesnt have to be morning

Holly, if you bought 1st response then go and do it babe, it will show. Like we said, you think your 2 days further than FF says, so GO AND TEST!

i posted, peed and then came back and read the replies :rotfl:

oh dear.

i'll just wait until i have to bee again.
it probably won't be long.

It does sound promising :D Good Luck :pray: :hug:

holly said:
i posted, peed and then came back and read the replies :rotfl:

oh dear.

i'll just wait until i have to bee again.
it probably won't be long.

Try and hold it for a couple of hours but don't drink loads.
And as the girls said if its a first response they're meant to be the bestest Good luck hun xx

2 hours, heh i won't last that long, half hour tops i guessing the rate i'm going at the moment.

i have a really small bladder in general, i pee way more than anyone i know.
but now i'm feeling horrible i'm peeing more.

the suspense is killing me

TEST TEST TEST

:pray: :pray: :pray:

holly said:
2 hours, heh i won't last that long, half hour tops i guessing the rate i'm going at the moment.

i have a really small bladder in general, i pee way more than anyone i know.
but now i'm feeling horrible i'm peeing more.

Fingers crossed thats a good sign for you hun!! :pray:
xx

ohkay so i had to go.. BFN :(

i've been feeling rough since OV though so it may just be that.

i have another test so i'll do that in the morning and see what happens.

my mum was 13weeks gone with me before the doctors would agree she was pregnant as no tests showed it, she was also quite late showing BFP with my brother and sister too.. and my brother was a twin.

meh.

think i'm going to have a nap now.

sorry to hear that, its not over till af gets here so fx for the morning :hug: :hug:

got a good feeling your still going to get that bfp hun. hopefully its just too early and as you had only had a wee an hour earlier its hardly surprising you got a bfn!! try again in the morning :D
after all your classic symptoms if you are not preggers i will lose all faith in symptom spotting!!! :lol:
xx

OMG that sounds just like me when I was preggers with Nicola (didn't know), I just couldn't stop weeing and I wanted to cry all the time and generally felt unwell. Went to the Docs and said I think I have a bladder infection, described my symptoms and he said have you taken a pregnancy test :shock: :shock:

I was too scared and didn't for 2 days, but did Friday afternoon at 5.30 pm (my OH made me do it LOL!!) and it positive.

It sounds so like you are :clap: :dance:

Sorry Holly, twas my fault for saying test early (slaps wrists really really hard :( ) but, I still think your get your BFP in the morning, you said yourself your weeing a lot, so its prob not strong enough! :hug:

i still feel rough.
just ate a whole vegetable chow mein and half a rice from the chinese, usually i just manage half a rice.

OH invited some friends round which has been keeping my mind off stuff.
also means i get an early night and the bed to myself as he'll be sleeping down stairs with the other lads.

i've kinda lost faith that i'm pregnant now to be honest..
i still have lots of symptoms
i still feel like crap
but the BFN has just thrown me i guess.
putting the feeling ill down to it just being christmas and that i always feel ill at christmas.

i'll be doing my temp in the morning at 5 so will test then.

:wave:
temperature still looks high and your symptoms really are very promising but what we really want to know is.....
DID YOU TEST???? :lol:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back