Feeling a bit silly

aww I have everything crossed for you....but uncrossing my legs in a couple of days as I could be oving :) :lol:

Not to get your hopes up but when I got my bfp last year I had symptoms from 5dpo so it is possible.

Really hope this is it for you but if not then please don't feel silly we have all done it! I only did it last month....getting excited about evap lines :oops: :oops:

A&J said:
aww I have everything crossed for you....but uncrossing my legs in a couple of days as I could be oving :) :lol:

Not to get your hopes up but when I got my bfp last year I had symptoms from 5dpo so it is possible.

Really hope this is it for you but if not then please don't feel silly we have all done it! I only did it last month....getting excited about evap lines :oops: :oops:

I did this too a couple of months ago :oops:

Best of luck for catching that egg when you OV hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

:pray: good luck hun and well done to getting to 9dpo before the symptom spotting began! :D i am on day 2dpo and i am doing it already and for the record i have a fluey cold and all those symptoms too :hug: hope you feel better soon xx and hope you get a BFP in a few days xx

Thank you rusks :hug: Think AF is on her way TBH, I have really bad cramp now like I get when AF is coming and I'm really bloated too (I get like this before AF all the time :( ) :hug:

Fingers crossed for you snuggle - just one egg and one sperm - I do hope its this time for you - and if its any consolation I'm fluey too! :(

xx

Thank you san, hope you feel better soon. Seems everyone is a bit unwell at mo :hug: :hug:

There is so much crap flying around at the moment! When you work in a hospital you dont stand a chance - there are bugs everywhere! Almost half our office is off with a sinusy sore throat type thing!

I dont know where I got my flu from, hubby doesnt have it (yet) and I havent seen anyone recently. Must have floated in through my windows :lol:

Awww hun; hope you get your BFP on Sunday and hope you feel better soon :hug:

Snuggle said:
I dont know where I got my flu from, hubby doesnt have it (yet) and I havent seen anyone recently. Must have floated in through my windows :lol:

i think it must be flying around with all the babydust we are sharing :D

Well today its just wind wind and more wind :oops: Its like its bubbling around in my stomach and I need to get it out but no matter how much I fart it wont go away :oops: Sorry girls :lol: I have cramp still but not as bad as last night. I had a dream last night about getting a BFP and the next thing I was in labour but on my own :(

Aww snuggle :hug: wind pains yuk. Lady at the chemist told me to try 2 extra strong mints in hot water, it tasted strange but did break the pains. Everything is still crossed for you :pray:

hope the wind is a good sign xx Mrs farty pants :moon:

:lol: :lol: Bet you all have a good image of me today :oops: :lol: Thank you girls :hug:

don't worry snuggles, my husband thinks I release more methane into the air than a herd of cows :oops: :lol:

better out than in!!!!! :lol:

kate

Hope it's a BFP for you hun :pray:

Just to add that with both my boys when I was around 6wks I got flu and felt awful, maybe it's the same for you, just sooner.

:lol: Thanks girls, this week is going to be the slowest ever! :roll:

Who is testing with me on Sunday then? (Babyblonde is I think) :hug:

Yup - I'll test with you on Sunday (even though AF not techinically due til Monday)!

Well Mrs Trumpet Trousers here's to a BFP for both of us!

I've not bee overly farty, but hve still got cramps and am VERY mood swingy today (literally from stupidly giggly to relly really ranty in the space of a few minutes). Also STARVING today. Hopefully all good signs and not just signs that AF on the way! :pray:

Sounds like good signs hun, my farty pants have disappeared now so no symptoms anymore :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back