Feeling deflated :(

Emmalina

Reaction score
So I came off the pill in October, had my first natural period on day 47, then my second on day 34, i thought this was positive as the days were coming down, however, this month i got massive cramping and woosiness around day 28 and NOTHING!!!!! :wall2:Its now day 34 and i dont feel any period feelings if that makes sense. No cramps, or nothing so now i am guessing its going to take ages to come. I am so low about it today, i wish my periods could at least be on time but they arent :(

I havent ovulated since i came off the pill, i know this because i havent had any signs and use opk's. I just feel so sad today, all my friends are having babies I wish it could be me but i feel like i am so far away from that its unreal.

Sorry girlies, i am just feeling sorry for myself today, its so hard and i hate it! :mad:

xxxx

Hi Emmalina sorry your having a down day big hugs!

I can off the pill a while ago now and it took a good few months before all got back to normal!

I know what you mean about all your friends having babies I am one of the last and it just feels like it will never happen for me!

I hope it all sorts itself out soon

xx

Thanks KMG. Think i just need to hear that its normal and not to worry, most of the time i can do that on my own but now and again it trips me up and i feel like this! :( Thanks for your reply and babydust to you hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back