I feel soooo broody

waterlilie

Reaction score
Seriously my hormones are all over the place it feels like torture! I've always wanted a child but have been sensible and careful not to let the feeling turn to an obssession! but in the last few days, i've been getting big pangs of broodiness...i find myself looking at maternity catalogues and smiling at pregnant women in the train!! This morning i found myself in 1st and 2nd tri in the forum, never done this before :shock: And i keep visiting maternity shops online to look at maternity and baby wear, baby clothes are soooo cute :D

I can't really explain it but i am feeling hopeful and positive about this cycle. I noticed that since i started taking the vitamins, especially the B6, i am feeling calm and positive and not suffering from the mid-cycle depression which i normally get every month! it's fantastic to feel "normal" every day so i'm really really hoping my positive attitude will help us conceive this month :pray:

Am annoyed. I done a massive post on here and pf booted me off and didnt post it :evil:

Now what did I say lol :lol:

I know how you feel hun. I was doing the same back in December, looking at the baby clothes and even had a trip to babies r us looking at the cots :shock: I was convinced that was my month so when af got me it hit me like a ton of bricks. I've tried not to look now and chill with TTC because I did let it get to me and I was becoming a mess.
Feeling positive is great. I now feel like its not going to happen and then I cant get dissapointed and thats wrong, so I shall let some of that positive vibes rub off on me from you and get a positive head on, I like your thinking.
I also looked into tri 1 and tri 2 this week. Was shocked to see that some of the ladies I 1st met when I found this forum are over 22 weeks now. Didn't feel posible but it is. And they know the sex of their babies, wow.
Hope you caught that egg waterlilie :pray:

Go you!!!

I love the feeling of broodiness!
Its so sweet as I think we all do the same, even my hubby does! we always smile at each other whenever we see a little baby or a big baby bump!
As for the maternity wear! I have even gone as far as ordering the catalgues online! there is some awfull stuff but also some lovely stuff! Just to get to that step is exciting!

Loving all the bubbly feelings!

xxx

yay for waterlilie- so glad ur feeling positive hun- and sooooo hope u caught the egg!!! :hug:
xxxx

Glad your feeling positive and really hope you caught your egg :hug:

I'm the same, I ventured into 1st and 2nd Tri too :shock:

Good luck everyone and I hope we all get BFPs soon :pray: :pray: :pray:

fingers crossed for you :hug:

have also been looking at baby/maternity clothes, nursery furniture etc lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back