Feeling a bit silly

love how I have managed to partially hijack this post! :lol:

Thanks for the good wishes girlie and sorry Snuggle for stealing your thunder :oops:

Aw what you like, you havent stole my thunder hun, happy to share any threads with you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahhhhhhh. You are so kindly! :hug:

How are things today?

I'm still crampy, starving and a bit emotional today (nearly cried when someone at work didn't do what I'd asked then had a REALLY big soapbox moment about weddings - not mine, someone elses! - I'm such a drama queen!)

Hopefully all still good signs! Although could still potentially be PMT with a vengeance!

Good luck girlies...

I'm not sure i can wait untill Sunday, the suspense is klling me.. I dread to think what it's like for you :hug: :hug:

:lol: at jo jo :hug:

Today I'm more convinced than ever that I'm pregnant and I'm going to look like a complete muppet if AF comes. I can smell things from bloomin miles away....I brushed Maddisons teeth 3 times today as I could smell her breath and made hubby eat chewing gum when he got in from work coz I could smell his breath across the room :puke: :lol: I had a metal taste in my mouth this morning, thought I had bitten my cheek or something and had blood in my mouth but there was nothing there and I have been sooooo moody today too. Still got cramp (feels like I've done too many situps). I'm worrying myself loads though as I dont want to be imagining symptoms and being gutted month after month if AF comes :?

I'm exactly the same way - keep thinking I'll look like a total numpty if it turns out I'm not.

What's making me doubt is that I'm nowhere near as tired as I was when I got BFP before.

I have never eaten as much as I have in the last few days though (Another reason to hope for BFP else I'm just a lardarse for no reason) I ended up eating all of my meal last night (I never clear my plate) and half of hubby's! I'm permanently hungry. Maybe I just have worms......if I'm scooting round the floor on my bottom tomorrow we'll know won't we!

Only 3 more days to testing! My tests haven't arrived yet though which is helping reduce the temptation!

:lol: at the bottom shuffling :lol: I have loads of tests sitting in my drawer, its driving me mad not testing but if I get a BFN it will really upset me so just waiting it out :wink: Fingers crossed for BFPs for both of us eh hun :hug: :hug:

Too blimmin right!

:lol: I keep sitting imagining you looking at your drawer full of tests like my dalmatian looks at a sandwich.....

I swear that drawer whispers 'Joooools, I have something in here for you' everytime I'm in my bedroom :lol:

Snuggle said:
I swear that drawer whispers 'Joooools, I have something in here for you' everytime I'm in my bedroom :lol:

step away from the drawer mrs snuggle step far away!!

rusks said:
Snuggle said:

OMG Thats the voice I hear as soon as I open that drawer!!!! :rotfl:

Snuggle said:
rusks said:
Snuggle said:

it is me i have got into your home to keep an eye on you see!! :moon:

(god just realised how creepy that sounded!) :rotfl:

rusks said:
Snuggle said:
rusks said:
Snuggle said:

it is me i have got into your home to keep an eye on you see!! :moon:

(god just realised how creepy that sounded!) :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: **goes off to check all cupboards in house**

Are you sure the 'I've got something in here for you' isn't actually the drawer, but your OH whispering while pulling suggestively at his boxers?

BE STRONG - ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO!

babyblonde said:
Are you sure the 'I've got something in here for you' isn't actually the drawer, but your OH whispering while pulling suggestively at his boxers?

:lol: No he just prods me in the back with it to let me know his intentions :lol:

I'm staying strong, I promised myself I wouldnt obsess about getting pregnant and I have broken that promise :roll: If AF arrives this cycle I am NOT using OPKs next month and will NOT buy a HPT until AF is late :wink:

Snuggle said:
babyblonde said:

:lol: No he just prods me in the back with it to let me know his intentions :lol:

I'm staying strong, I promised myself I wouldnt obsess about getting pregnant and I have broken that promise :roll: If AF arrives this cycle I am NOT using OPKs next month and will NOT buy a HPT until AF is late :wink:

hopefully you won't have to worry bout that :hug:

rusks said:
Snuggle said:
babyblonde said:

hopefully you won't have to worry bout that :hug:

Thank you hun :hug: :hug: Off to bed now, I'm so tired :sleep: Catch up with you all tomorrow :hug:

Thank you Anna :hug:

Feeling sick today :cheer: Cramp has dies down and I feel very tired. Roll on Saturday (testing Saturday now as we are away for the day on Sunday) :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back