feeling low and VERY run down

michelles1985

Reaction score
I know a lot of you guys have been saying that you feel a bit down and that and I have had the same. I am supposed to be finishing work in 3 weeks (I'm only on a temporary contract) but yesterday, managers and people at work have given me the option to finish tomorrow instead if I want to because of how run down I feel. I told them how bad I have felt and they know that I haven't had an easy pregnancy as they have seen it through with me because I have been working there since I fell pregnant. My manager says he can tell that I'm there physically but mentally he can tell that I'm drained and has told me to put mine and baby's health first. This is all well and good but I'm thinking of the extra 3 weeks money. Part of me really wants to leave tomorrow but another part of me is saying stay until the end to get more money. I'm just wondering if anyone can offer me any advise. We have already got everything the baby needs for when he is born but want to move out soon. Any advise? :( :(

Hon, only you can decide whether you need the money enough to stay. If you are feeling really run down you would be better just resting up at home but it depends how crucial those 3 weeks pay are to you.

Good luck - hope you're feeling a bit better soon

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back