Feeling down

CK

Reaction score
Hi there. This is my first posting, I am expecting my second child and am 22 weeks so far. I am just so down at the moment and can't shake myself out of it. I have a stressful job and my parents are going through a divorce so I've got a lot of rubbish going on around me.
I cry alot and don't want to talk to anyone about it. My husband probably thinks its just hormones.

I am really hung up about my weight as well. before I was pregnant I was 9 stone, quite slim. I read somewhere that on average I should have put on between 4 and 8lbs by now but its over a stone. People keep saying I look chunky and its getting me down even more.

I loved being pregnant with my daughter but am hating every minute of this. I don't know what to do or who to talk to. Does anyone else feel like this??
CK x

Poor you :cry:
I am experiencing massive mood swings, the simplest things make me cry - and when I say cry, I mean proper body-shaking loud sobbing which I seem to have no control over. Once I've cried for about five minutes I usually feel better though, so I feel for you if you have this on your shoulders constantly.
Perhaps you need to make an appointment to discuss with your GP or midwife. They might be able to make some suggestions about ways to make you feel better (I bet they will suggest exercise) - I am trying to convince myself to go swimming tomorrow urgh!
Good luck, I hope you are feeling much better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back